A fun game

Dave.

I think I might actually build the one I designed earlier.. Just finished looking everything up for prices, and it shouldnt be TOO expensive.. *scratches head* now I need a job.

Anyone from Belgium who needs their walls painted? :LOL:

edit: I like the second one jimbo, manlyyyy pink all the way! not sure about the other one though, never liked tortoise pickguards

It's actually FIESTA RED, thanks very much :phu:

I've gotten addicted to this :LOL:

This is the first I've done that I'd actually really, really like to have.

EDIT: Did a relic'd version in the other one :LOL: Wish they had a Manson shape, and options to have mirror finishes and stuff like that...

1384662044_LesPaulCherrySunburstCustom.JPG.08053f0d75180ea31052449f6ebbacd6.JPG

422837717_LesPaulCherrySunburstRelicCustom.JPG.b689d3d43e3f8011f91900cfd771abe0.JPG

My dream strat...

dreamstrat.png

Yep, defo going to build that, buying the body next week! I'll throw a warmoth neck in, birdseye maple with ebony fretboard, no inlays (wanted small dots as seen on the picture but warmoth doesn't have that :( )

Has anyone here bought a neck from them here?

Edit: with big inlays it doesn't look too bad.. I think I'll go with that instead of no inlays.. Thoughts?

dreamstratbiginlays.png

Yep, defo going to build that, buying the body next week! I'll throw a warmoth neck in, birdseye maple with ebony fretboard, no inlays (wanted small dots as seen on the picture but warmoth doesn't have that :( )

Has anyone here bought a neck from them here?

Edit: with big inlays it doesn't look too bad.. I think I'll go with that instead of no inlays.. Thoughts?

dreamstratbiginlays.png

No inlays should looks good :) even small dots only on the 12th would look cool :)

Archived