AC30 question

MattMuse1991

Does Matt still use an AC30 in his live rig? I know he definitely used one on the Black Holes & Revelations tour as i've seen photos but not so long ago i seen a more recent video with Dunlop TV with Matt's guitar tech showing all his gear...the Diezel and Marshall Plexi were present but the AC30 was nowhere to be seen?

Also does anyone what channel he uses and is the AC30 just for his clean tone?

IIRC he has traded touring with the Vox head for the Egnater modular heads, some of which emulate the AC30--it's just a rackmount, MIDI-controllable AC30.

He's said a couple of times that the AC30 is the base of his guitar sound, and he adds in other amps such as the Diezel VH4, Marshall, and Dickinson for different flavors.

IIRC he has traded touring with the Vox head for the Egnater modular heads, some of which emulate the AC30--it's just a rackmount, MIDI-controllable AC30.

I'm not 100% sure if he's even using the egnater live though. I've only seen it in studio pictures.

He's said a couple of times that the AC30 is the base of his guitar sound, and he adds in other amps such as the Diezel VH4, Marshall, and Dickinson for different flavors.

I don't think the dickinson is used, seeing as it's basically being used as a monitor and nothing's plugged into the amp itself.

I'm not 100% sure if he's even using the egnater live though. I've only seen it in studio pictures.

I don't think the dickinson is used, seeing as it's basically being used as a monitor and nothing's plugged into the amp itself.

I was referring to both studio and live--I thought he did use the Egnaters though? I swear I've seen a pic of his TR rig with the Egnater thing where the Vox used to be...

Archived