weirdest place you've met a muser?

Pwoperness

Indy Car race last year, they played the Uprising video on the jumbotron, and I started singing along, the lady next to me said she was a fan, and had seen them open for U2.

And also at a little league baseball field by the pool I swim at. I happened to be walking by when this guy walked passed in a Muse shirt. (and I live in the US, where NO ONE seems to be a Muse fan) and I pointed, and said "Hey! A Muse fan!" and he looked at me like I had gone insane. I smiled and said I was a big Muse fan, and just hardly ever saw people with Muse t-shirts, and it was cool. He just said "Oh." and gave this really uncomfortable laugh, and just kept walking. I was left standing there feeling like a complete idiot.

I do one of my subjects by correspondance (long story; but I still do everything at school), and we had a one-off excursion in the city, and I was sitting with a group of people I'd never met before that day, and one of them was a muser ;)

Long distance education?

I can't say I've met a Muser in a werd place unfortunately. :(

Not too weird, but at a biological sciences club booth at college.

I was wearing a Muse shirt and she complimented me on it. In 10 seconds she went from "Nice shirt :) " to "OMG, DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF THEM ON YOUR FACEBOOK? WHAT'S YOUR FULL NAME SO I CAN ADD YOU?!"

It was awesome. :LOL:

In an elevator (though it was in a hotel in Chicago the day of Lolla). I had a Muse shirt on and the lady in the elevator looked at me and said "are you seeing them tonight?" and I said "yes I'm so excited" and she says "I am too!"

Also two of the kids at a camp I worked at this summer had Muse shirts :LOL:

weeeell im probs doing this all wrong, first time on the Muse forum :$....but the weirdest place ive met a Muser is in my dreams...cuz ive never really met any besides at concerts and that doesnt count because we are all too busy headbanging...

When I got my Volkswagen serviced at the VW dealership, the car tech pointed at my car and said"so you like Muse a little huh?" I said "just a little" (my car license plates say MUSEBUG w/ Muse logo stickers on the windows) and he said "My girlfriend LOVES Muse". I go "Oh, well you can take a picture of my car and send it to her if you want :) ", and he said "I already did" and walked off. It was funny!

Okay my first one does not even compare to today i went to the pool and there was noone there so i turn HAARP up loud on my ipod and take the earphones out. i think the little kid came around when MOTP came on. he started singing along and i get out ask him whered you hear that song he says he watches the HAARP dvd every morning he knows all the songs.

this is a neighborhood full of rednecks rap posers and redneck posers and classic rockers this kid is straight Muser.

I met one today in Victoria's Secret. I walked in there to look for something my sister left in there and she was like,

"Oh my god! I LOVE Muse! Did you see them live?"

Me: "Ohhh, yeah!"

Girl: "Were they in Columbus?"

Me: "Actually, they were in both Cincinnatti and Columbus."

G: "Ohhhhh my god!!!! I didn't know that. I bet it was awesome."

Me: "Yes! Ohhh yeah! They were amazing."

And then the guy that worked in FYE knew I was looking for H.A.A.R.P when I said Muse DVD :awesome:

I think that had more to do with the fact he worked there, though lol

Dunno if this counts:

(1) recent school open day - I recognised the riff coming out of the music room - they were playing TIRO! I applauded overenthusiastically at the end:$

(2) my physio recognised my t-shirt - he had seen them at Wembley, although I'm not sure whether it was 2010 or 2007. We had a small conversation, altho it was a bit awkward as I was half-dressed at the time! :LOL::$

Archived