weirdest place you've met a muser?

Pwoperness

the one i met was speaking german, he did attempt some english "good band yarr"

:LOL: Mine was a 21 year old spanish waiter complaining about how he couldn't go to the madrid gig last summer :LOL:

It was in my hotel, I saw him again this year but didn't bother talking to him..:LOL:

I was walking through town wearing a Muse shirt, and this guy suddenly approached me. He was with a charity for dogs, so I thought I was gonna get roped into something, but he just came up, introduced himself, and we talked about Muse for like five minutes! Really, really cool guy too.

On the street corner

Oh yes, there was an unusual concentration of Musers out in the streets of Downtown Chicago on August 4th...I wonder why. :LOL:

The girl at the front desk of the HI Hostel was a Muser. She noticed my Muse shirt and immediately jumped to the right conclusion. ;)

When I was in Rome at the Colosseum, I was wearing a Muse shirt and an Italian came up to me and started speaking, I couldn't understand a word he was saying but he pointed at my shirt and said Muse and mentioned the San Siro, so I assume he saw them there. :chuckle:

Archived