Say Something Negative about Absolution

Jimmyneutron

I really like the album, and see nothing wrong with it, I don't see how, people of site, to express, the fans, of an artist, can post this kind of thing. They put their heart, in the music, and such. Pointless, to start this thread.

comma festival!

---

Well, Absolution is an excellent album. The order of the songs annoys me sometimes, though. It's not really a problem, I can live with that, but I don't wanna listen to calm/slower/ballad-esque/quiet/reflective songs after songs like Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome and Hysteria. It's like interrupting hardcore sex for some romantic talk.

I like the flow, it's not bad to hear feed back, i'm sure, some of stuff, i write, not every person going to like it, feed back on anything is not bad. That is i guess, i tossed most of my early stuff.

We have an International section on the forum in case English is not your native language.

I never liked Endlessly. I usually skip that song. Also, someone had mentioned how Matt gasps after every few words during TIRO (never noticed it before) and now that song is *gasp* ruined by Matt's *gasp* breathing! That was one of my favorite songs as well! :(

Edit: Forgot to mention, Fury should have been in the album!

Its Not possible or quite frankly perfectly legal (at least it shouldn't be) to say anything that could possibly be interpreted as negative about this album

The studio version of Time is running out pretty much sucks. Matt's breathing is really unbearable. Once you notice it, you will never listen to it again.

What happens 2013?

The world didn't end?

The studio version of Time is running out pretty much sucks. Matt's breathing is really unbearable. Once you notice it, you will never listen to it again.

personally it doesn't bother me and the breathing is far less noticeable than on Nature 1 acoustic.

It's not worse than any other song.

If you want loud breathing, listen to Fillip.

I don't like Time is Running Out anymore. I'm actually tired of it. It was my favourite before. So it's not because of Matt's breathing, which I think is quite bearable :)

So, about Absolution... As a bunch of you said; Fury should be on it...

I don't like Time is Running Out anymore. I'm actually tired of it. It was my favourite before. So it's not because of Matt's breathing, which I think is quite bearable :)

So, about Absolution... As a bunch of you said; Fury should be on it...

The studio version of Fury isn't great, live its orgasmic but i can understand why they didn't include it on the album

The studio version of TIRO is a billion zillion quajillion times better than it is live.

In fact, TIRO is one of the highlights of Absolution but has become one of the most boring moments of Muse's gigs :(.

I love the smooth, fizziness of the bass, the subtle instrumentation, the heavy middle section, Matt's wailing, the sexiness of the whole thing. It's not a million miles away from Undisclosed Desires, tbh.

Mine has it and surely you don't have Falling Away with You either because they're printed on opposite sides of the page

The point is - I have FAWY and Blackout on opposite sides of the page. There is just Hysteria page missing in the booklet.

Weird. :wtf:

Archived