Say Something Negative about Absolution

Jimmyneutron

Now that it's negative, here it goes:

-The flow of the album is horrible

-Thoughts of a Dying Atheist is almost painful to listen to

-Endlessly is boring

-Apocalypse Please is also boring (ooh, controversial?)

-The album version of Stockholm Syndrome does not do it justice at all

-Fury should have been on it

-It's not really as weird/different as Origin of Symmetry

That was fun.

Fury should have been on it instead of TOADA. I always skip that one. SS into falling away is probebly one of the worst song changes Muse have done. The single version of B&F is way better than the album version, it should have been on there instead.

Wow, that was painful to type :'(

'Intro' should not be it's own seperate track, adds so much to the start of Apocalypse Please which is lost if im shuffling Muse songs on itunes or anything. Would have prefered it as a single track which builds up to the piano intro rather than split in 2.

Thats really all i have to complain about on the album though...a slight inconvenience depending on how I'm using iTunes :LOL:

Intro should be part of Apocalypse Please

The album should be shorter (I like 10-12 track albums)

Apocalypse Please

Time is Running Out

Sing For Absolution

Stockholm Syndrome

Falling Away With You

Interlude

Hysteria

Blackout

Butterflies & Hurricanes

The Small Print

Ruled By Secrecy

The track order I posted above is a bit shit and doesn't work

Fury maybe could've fit on instead of a few others

But yeah my main problem is that I feel it goes on a tad too long

It doesn't flow, like previously stated.

And there aren't as many great songs on it as OoS. Not saying there aren't good songs, though. It has grown on me a lot lately.

Endlessly and Ruled by Secrecy are meh, and depending on what mood I'm in Falling Away With You is almost meh. Other than that, I like the album. My third favorite album.

Not one track flows nicely into the next one. I know the songs are very diverse, but transitions like SfA -> SS -> FAWY or TSP -> Endlessly -> ToaDA -> RbS are horrid.

Also, TSP and ToaDA are fillers, Endlessly is ok but feels incomplete, and Fury should've been in there. Idea about having Intro as part of AP is also very good.

Well then 12 songs is too much :phu:

I only like 10-11 song albums :cool:

Nicely dealt with :LOL:

Also, TSP and ToaDA are fillers, Endlessly is ok but feels incomplete, and Fury should've been in there. Idea about having Intro as part of AP is also very good.

I would say The Small Print is one of the best on the album, the live versions are brilliant as well, especially Chris's vocals :) Agree with the rest though, swap Fury in for ToaDA or Endlessly and it improves the last few songs so much.

And then cut the other song to make the guy who likes '10-11 song albums' happy :p

Do people really hate TOADA that much? I like it a lot better than Endlessly

As for something negative to say: as others have said the album doesn't really flow well.

I'm not a big fan of Endlessly either, I find it kinda cheesy. Other than that I love everything about Absolution

Do people really hate TOADA that much? I like it a lot better than Endlessly

As for something negative to say: as others have said the album doesn't really flow well.

I'm not a big fan of Endlessly either, I find it kinda cheesy. Other than that I love everything about Absolution

I'm a TOADA fan too

Archived