Blackstar HT-5 Cab Suggestions

Tyger16

Sorry to bump this up but was interested after reading the magnum thread.

Sorry to offend if I do, but it seems youre focusing too much on "the amp must have X ohms input and too many other technical details rather than just going out and trying these things out? :rolleyes:

Youre never going to find the amp/setup youre going to be happy with if you dont try things out :(

Every amp will sound different based on the guitar/effects etc so if youre watching reviews on youtube for example, yes this gives you a rough idea of the amp and effect but unless youre the reviewer and have that guitar and are using it in that context (small studio most likely) its inaccurate?

Just my 2p though :)

i know what yous are saying, its just being able to try before i buy is either not an option or a real pain in the arse where I live haha. The only good guitar shops are in the city and carting my entire rig there would be impractical. Especially since there product lines are so much more limited than online buying.

At the end of the day, id i dont like some I buy, I can always send it back.

I think you're right about my obsession of specifications however though :L I just want something that'll do the job and sound awesome :L

I'll let you's know whenever I make any major changes on my rig! (:

i know what yous are saying, its just being able to try before i buy is either not an option or a real pain in the arse where I live haha. The only good guitar shops are in the city and carting my entire rig there would be impractical. Especially since there product lines are so much more limited than online buying.

At the end of the day, id i dont like some I buy, I can always send it back.

I think you're right about my obsession of specifications however though :L I just want something that'll do the job and sound awesome :L

I'll let you's know whenever I make any major changes on my rig! (:

I'm sure a music store near you would be happy to order one it. If you don't buy it then someone else will. And then just pick a guitar off the wall thats like yours.

Archived