Kerrang: The 50 Greatest Rock Stars in the world Today

JadeLovesMuse

As I've said, I'm not sure whether this list is the real one or a fake. Although, I doubt it would be fake.

I found it here: http://www.nachtkabarett.com/babalon/topic/10411--MM-in-Kerrang-30th-Anniversary-edition-/post:278162 after googling "Kerrang 50 greatest rock stars list"

I'd say it sounds like Kerrang, and thanks! :)

To quote one of the people on that forum; "I don't know about everybody else but I'm an obsessive music whore and have still never even heard of more than half of these people."

As I've said, I'm not sure whether this list is the real one or a fake. Although, I doubt it would be fake.

I found it here: http://www.nachtkabarett.com/babalon/topic/10411--MM-in-Kerrang-30th-Anniversary-edition-/post:278162 after googling "Kerrang 50 greatest rock stars list"

That lists right I just checked the magazine, although they did spell Frank Iero wrong :ninja:

OLI SYKES IS SECOND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING PEOPLE!?

/capsrage

He shouldn't be in the topp 100, let alone 2nd in the top 50.

Bring Me The Horizon are one of the 5 worst bands I have ever heard in my entire life. I've even had to put up with seeing them live as a support act and they were absolutely awful.

Bring Me The Horizon are one of the 5 worst bands I have ever heard in my entire life. I've even had to put up with seeing them live as a support act and they were absolutely awful.

:LOL: I feel for you, haha. I don't understand how anyone can think they're good, it's just absolute shite. I tried to like them, I really did, but I just couldn't.

Space rock, program rock, dance rock, Dr Who rock, what-the-fuck rock - the only thing it's safe to assume is that it's Muse rock.

That's gold. :LOL:

As for the list itself, it's like they wrote down (mostly) the right people, and then picked names out of a hat to decide ordering.

Archived