Oakland got the best out of the Spring RT sets, so S.F. should be an extension of that (even though it's been over a year). They do like the Bay Area the best out of the whole of California. ;):p

When did they say that? :p:chuckle:

No really though, it's their last stop in the US before R/L. My hopes are high for some Origin tracks.

I really want to hear Space Dementia before I die :(

When did they say that? :p:chuckle:

No really though, it's their last stop in the US before R/L. My hopes are high for some Origin tracks.

I really want to hear Space Dementia before I die :(

I don't think they've actually ever said it, but if you look at all the times they've played in California over the years, they have visited the Bay Area more than, for example, Los Angeles. :)

I really do hope we get some of the Origin tracks. I want "Citizen Erased" and "Bliss".

god i hate when setlist discussion / sexy plane times turn into a competition of who's gotten the best setlist :(

i want to be happy that people get to hear different songs than i have, not be made to feel bad by people gloating when they do...like it's some kind of competition. :$

I don't think they've actually ever said it, but if you look at all the times they've played in California over the years, they have visited the Bay Area more than, for example, Los Angeles. :)

I really do hope we get some of the Origin tracks. I want "Citizen Erased" and "Bliss".

They've visited LA I think around the same time, I think Black Holes tour got more LA shows than Bay Area shows. In recent though Bay Area seems to have gotten better sets and performances (except Staples Center)

god i hate when setlist discussion / sexy plane times turn into a competition of who's gotten the best setlist :(

i want to be happy that people get to hear different songs than i have, not be made to feel bad by people gloating when they do...like it's some kind of competition. :$

Agreed!

Cage the Elephant getting a mixed reception in Noblesville...

Pshhhhhhh, well Dom and Matt live in LA so :p

I've seen Bliss and heard CE soundchecked, would love to see Bliss again though and to actually see CE rather than just hear it.

Archived