I just realised this may be the longest Muse live hiatus I've had since my first Muse gig in 2006! They're usually not that far apart... my last live experience was Wembley! :( It'll be almost a year by the time R&L roll around. I'm just fecking glad to be seeing them at all this year - I don't think I could go a whole year knowing there was no Muse live experience on the horizon... I'd have to go abroad! (srsly!) :chuckle:

EDIT: Nope, I was wrong. I had more than a year's gap between V Fest in 2008 and then The Den, Teignmouth in 2009! :eek:. Can't believe I lasted that long, lol!

:yesey:

I remember being the only one who screamed when I heard Matt say they were going to play Cave. Everyone around me kinda went :wtf: lol. Amazing to be in their quaint home town and see such an epic gig :happy:.

I remember the reaction at the the barrier when someone took a peak at the setlist and saw "Cave" written on it... a mix of :eek: and :awesome:

:LOL:

Teignmouth was INSANE. The feel of the place and the whole experience, the new tunes made up for what we would now dub a poor setlist. And Cave. They'll never recreate the feeling they had at that time and during the Eurasia treasure hunt I dont think.

Lets hope they manage it at Leeds/Reading!

Teignmouth memory #2 ; sat in a pub with some guy on the piano playing aload of Muse rarities. Also having the best game of jenga seen for centuries. People stopped to watch it was that good.

If that was on the saturday then the "some guy" was crazy bob!

Teignmouth memory #2 ; sat in a pub with some guy on the piano playing aload of Muse rarities. Also having the best game of jenga seen for centuries. People stopped to watch it was that good.

That was Crazy Bobbles! That pub was FULL of boardies haha.

Archived