New Material at Upcoming Gigs

Jimmyneutron

What chance is there of Muse Playing new Material at the gigs this August?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What chance is there of Muse Playing new Material at the gigs this August?

Not a whole new song, but a few piano chords are likely. Just thinking back to the Seattle Key Arena gig that had that little piano outro to NSC, that they played as an outro to USoE. But there is no way you could tell that it will be new stuff :p

Not a whole new song, but a few piano chords are likely. Just thinking back to the Seattle Key Arena gig that had that little piano outro to NSC, that they played as an outro to USoE. But there is no way you could tell that it will be new stuff :p

The NSC Piano Outro is something Matt's played since 2003.

I put a 0 before reading the above comment, but now I'm glad I did! :LOL:

Although if something showed up like the TAB intro from the end of CE on the Abso tour would be pretty cool. I'm not expecting anything though.

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one but I'd far rather hear stuff I'm already familiar with at gigs, any gig. I'd rather listen to new material at home.

Agreed. Plus, I highly doubt they'll play anything new anytime soon.

Haven't Leeds and Reading been confirmed as the end of the touring until the next album anyway, and there's no chance they'll play anything new there, because they'll already have played 11 songs that most people in the audience won't know anyway! :chuckle:

Archived