Muse/Pink Floyd

Kawlie

I think we can say whatever we want really. I can and will say Muse is the best. No one will ever hear all the music out there. I listen to a lot of music in a lot of different genres. It's always a matter of opinion and arguing about what someone can and can't say as absolute truth is completely pointless because everybody's wrong. There is no such thing as someone being "better" at something than anybody else because it's completely objective. His statement made much more sense than yours sir.

You DO know that I'm not talking about personal preference and favourite bands?

You DO know that I'm not talking about personal preference and favourite bands?

I am aware of this. I was simply critiquing your statement about what people can and can't say. And there's no need to tell people their statement's don't make sense when they make perfect sense. Try having discussions with people where you don't disrespect them. You might find it more enjoyable.

I am aware of this. I was simply critiquing your statement about what people can and can't say. And there's no need to tell people their statement's don't make sense when they make perfect sense. Try having discussions with people where you don't disrespect them. You might find it more enjoyable.

Are we talking about bard4209 here? Because that had nothing to do with opinions on bands. His statement didn't make sense because it didn't have anything to do with what I said. He was once again grabbing statements out of the air and putting words in my mouth.

Are we talking about bard4209 here? Because that had nothing to do with opinions on bands. His statement didn't make sense because it didn't have anything to do with what I said. He was once again grabbing statements out of the air and putting words in my mouth.

If that's how you see it.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived