Morgan Nicholls should be an official fourth person in Muse! Discuss

tyechan

Morgan should be an official forth member!  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Morgan should be an official forth member!

• Yes
    • No

no; he was lucky to get a few nice shots on the HAARP DVD but that's about where it should go. He's not an official member; he won't be either.

He's an 'official live member' if you'd ask me; however I'm not sure he'll be touring USA as he didn't have the working visa for it at the time.

He could get a bit more screening time on dvd's etc imho.

• 8 months later...
If anybody should be an official fourth member, it's Tom. He's been with them from the start, and is practically considered as such by the pwoper fans anyway.

+1 :yesey:

I like Morgan, he's performance on stage is totally amazing. But I think he isn't qualified as the fourth official member as he has no (or not much) contribution to their albums so far. Well, at least Tom has been with them from the beginning, which means he might have some degree of influence to the MUSE sound I think.

And yeah, I like MUSE as a three-piece band too, that's all it matters. Haha.

+1 :yesey:

I like Morgan, he's performance on stage is totally amazing. But I think he isn't qualified as the fourth official member as he has no (or not much) contribution to their albums so far. Well, at least Tom has been with them from the beginning, which means he might have some degree of influence to the MUSE sound I think.

And yeah, I like MUSE as a three-piece band too, that's all it matters. Haha.

I concur!

First of all, I love Morgan, and I have nothing against him or his undeniable talent. However, Muse were, and always should be, a three-piece. That is why they work so well both in a studio and onstage - they are so phanominal because they are so tight. They have been together for so long, and another member would confuse everything. Who would play what parts in the studio? Would Matt step aside on the piano? It just doesn't work.

I Like Muse as a Three Piece Band.

Its not like he isn't recognised. He does a good job at what he does. But he is backing, i couldnt see what he would do if he was an official member

Yeah I agree, I also think them as a trio makes them seem more impressive, making all that great, poweful music with just three members.

Na... As sad as this might sound...

A lot of people in certain groups are left in the back and never spoken of.

That's how the industry works.

And to be quite frank, Muse is an awesome three man band. Like it better that way. :p

And to top it all off, in order to add a fourth member, we'd have to hear more about Chris first, no? (he's taking a lot of space in the back already :( )

No!!!!!

It'll affect the current democracy 2 vs 1

Lol. + 1 sort of.

Also, I have always been kind of disgusted when live members turn into actual band members. For most of the time, and of course, in this case, I don't see Morgan in the studio much with Muse to produce the "Muse sound".

Yea, and even if Muse needed a fourth member, I think Kirk would be the one rather than Morgan.

*Morgan, I still love you :kiss: , you're amazing at what you're doing

Archived