HAARP DVD on MP3

pedrogzappa

Well... I've been searching for it for a wail now and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I can't even find a program to rip the DVD to MP3 decently. :(

I have Hullabaloo DVD on MP3, now I'm trying to convert HAARP DVD to MP3 so that I can listen to it on my iPod (because i want the tracks that aren't included on the CD :p)

Anyone can help? :)

Well... I've been searching for it for a wail now and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I can't even find a program to rip the DVD to MP3 decently. :(

I have Hullabaloo DVD on MP3, now I'm trying to convert HAARP DVD to MP3 so that I can listen to it on my iPod (because i want the tracks that aren't included on the CD :p)

if u have a video ipod/ipod touch set the type of the video to music video and you can choose either to listen to audio or watch the video

if not... i used to use audacity

Its ok quality to be honest, I just put it down to screaming fans!

Where can i load them up for people? And will i get in trouble?!! :LOL:

Rapidshare/Megaupload : Won't get troubles (but size is limited so you have to cut the file in packets)

You can use the program called "Audacity"

You can save all sounds from your audio stuff in mp3 ogg or other things i don't remember, you can select the quality (128/192kbps etc...) and then just record it =]

But you have to "listen the thing you record" it means that if you want to rip the whole gig, you have to listen (or ... watch it) and start the record while you watch it

Hard to explain but i think you can understand my "crap user guide^^"

You can use the program called "Audacity"

You can save all sounds from your audio stuff in mp3 ogg or other things i don't remember, you can select the quality (128/192kbps etc...) and then just record it =]

But you have to "listen the thing you record" it means that if you want to rip the whole gig, you have to listen (or ... watch it) and start the record while you watch it

Hard to explain but i think you can understand my "crap user guide^^"

Audacity is the greatest program ever! Rip anything you can listen to. Brilliant. :D

i wrote this in another thread just after the release...

once uve d/l all the nessecary stuff

drop down box on the top right set to appropriate (i have set at mono mix which records all of what comes out of ur speakers - so turn off msn noises and computer clicks - they are very annoying if u dont remember this)

there are 2 sliders volume and microphone

i have volume at max and microphone at min(as u dont want u talkin in the background lol)

start recording

play the dvd

u may have to stop the dvd inbetween so many tracks as ive tried doing a full dvd before and it didnt want to change it to a mp3

then once the track is recorded - file- export as mp3

...hope this helps anyone trying to rip it,but remember if you have a mp3 player which you can change things to music video (ipod video or ipod touch) you wont have to do this

Aye probably, but someone asked on here so i've put it up! :LOL:

I don't go on Muselive, its bad enough with one forum takin over my life!!

thanks for this :happy:..I'm too lazy/n00bey to figure out how to use Audacity etc (although it doesn't sound too tricky) :p

Oh an +1 bout Muselive..I only use it for SYS and getting rare/live tracks..muse.mu ftw! :D

thanks for this :happy:..I'm too lazy/n00bey to figure out how to use Audacity etc (although it doesn't sound too tricky) :p

Oh an +1 bout Muselive..I only use it for SYS and getting rare/live tracks..muse.mu ftw! :D

Then I'm doing it for people like you and I !! :LOL::LOL:

Audacity? Today is the first time I've heard of it! :confused: !

I really haven't got a clue with all this stuff but a mate had put the tracks on disc for me, the least i could do was put them on here!!

I haven't got the inclination to learn all about it either. Long time n00b for me I'm afraid!

Then I'm doing it for people like you and I !! :LOL::LOL:

Audacity? Today is the first time I've heard of it! :confused: !

I really haven't got a clue with all this stuff but a mate had put the tracks on disc for me, the least i could do was put them on here!!

I haven't got the inclination to learn all about it either. Long time n00b for me I'm afraid!

Thanks for this, I know how to rip the tracks, but you saved me alot of time! ;)

Same here. I wants the ressssst. Got to wait an hour though, hmpf. Oh well, could be worse I s'pose, at least Brian was lovely enough to upload them :happy:

nice of you to be so kind!

but i wouldn't have figured it out if Becky hadn't uploaded CoD and sent me the link!! :D

Becky, i thank you!

nice of you to be so kind!

but i wouldn't have figured it out if Becky hadn't uploaded CoD and sent me the link!! :D

Becky, i thank you!

You are quite welcome, babe! Thanks back for these (when I manage to get them all:LOL:)

Archived