Muse Collecting Discussion and Questions

Niall

Hello. Just bought a vinyl Muse - Muscle Museum (7", Single, Ltd, Cle). The goal was to get autographs, but I got an album without autographs. On the net, I only see information about signed albums. The seller claims to have purchased this vinyl in the store on the first day of release. Is this an original copy (quality as if just printed) or fake, and how rare is it?

Thank you.

l6HK1B.jpg

IfF0Cs.jpg

Hello. Just bought a vinyl Muse - Muscle Museum (7", Single, Ltd, Cle) MUSH66S at discogs. The goal was to get autographs, but I got an album without autographs. On the web, I only see information about signed albums (limited to 1000 signed copies). The seller claims to have purchased this vinyl in the store on the first day of release. Is this an original copy (quality as if just printed) or fake, and how rare is it if not fake?

Thank you.

l6HK1B.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi peeps,

Just FYI, I'm now listing lots of my discography on ebay (hope I'm allowed to link to it here!) – click here: My ebay page

As I've got so much stuff it seemed the easiest way. I'm slowly listing things, lots of vinyls are up and promos will be coming soon. Also got quite a lot of the merch that's listed below still going too, let me know if you're interested in anything specific.

Thanks! :)

Heya! Haven't posted here in a long while, but FYI I'm selling the vast majority of my Muse collection – tons of t-shirts, hoodies, accessories and lots of discography as well. Took me about 12-13 years to collect all of this stuff, and as much as I love it, I simply don't have space any more and don't use it – most of it has been sitting in storage for ages, just seems like a waste – I'd rather it goes to fans! I still love Muse, ofc, I've just calmed down a bit with my crazy spending, haha.

Here's the link to all my things: My Muse collection

Drop me a message if you're interested in anything :) I've listed a few clothes on ebay from the Drones era that aren't on that link here as well: ebay listings

Cheers! :happy:

EDIT: Before anyone asks: All OoS and Showbiz era tees/hoodies have now gone, sorry :(

12277812415_c1686495ef.jpg[/url]

12276713775_82f22ab8c2.jpg

12277940343_04242648ea.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 6:45 PM, hyper_chondriac_muser said:

Hi peeps,

Just FYI, I'm now listing lots of my discography on ebay (hope I'm allowed to link to it here!) – click here: My ebay page

As I've got so much stuff it seemed the easiest way. I'm slowly listing things, lots of vinyls are up and promos will be coming soon. Also got quite a lot of the merch that's listed below still going too, let me know if you're interested in anything specific.

Thanks! :)

Hey folks – I've sold a fair bit of my discography now, still many CDs left and I also still have tons of t-shirts, accessories etc. I've decided that because of the sheer volume of stuff, it's simply too much hassle to individually photograph, list, package and post 200+ t-shirts, CDs and other merch, so anything that doesn't sell in the next week or so will be donated. I've been trying to sell these things for nearly two years and they're taking up too much space, so it's time to part with them, even if I don't end up making much money. If you're interested in any of my things, I'll leave the links here below, send me a DM. Thanks!

My Muse collection

My ebay page

• 2 months later...

all: 

if you have purchased a late 2015-2016 autographed tour poster within the last six months or so on eBay, send a message to the seller demanding he/she issue a refund immediately.

the autographs on the posters are fake and the posters were never part of any promotional material for the tour, nor sold anywhere.

if you receive no response, demand a refund from the seller through eBay immediately if purchased within the last 30 days. if purchased within the last 180 days, demand a refund through paypal.

if you want more info on this, PM me.

• 6 months later...

Dear Muse friends. First I wrote in German but I did not get any response. Therefore I write again in English and I hope anybody will provide me with an answer 1f642.png🙂

Here comes my question: Many years ago I bought the double-single "Feeling Good / Hyper Music".

When I opened the cover, I was quite suprised. There were two CDs in the cover - although there should be only one CD.

One CD has mentioned the following tracks: 1. Hyper Music 2. Feeling Good and the other one: 1. Feeling Good 2. Hyper Music.

When I listened to the CDs the surprise was even bigger...

The order of the tracks was the opposite way around as mentioned on the CD. This is valid for both CDs which were in the cover. Now my question is, if you have the same situation? Is this a rare collector´s item?Thank you and kind regards Volker

• 3 months later...

I've just bought a cave part 1 single and on the back it has a promotional use only not for resale sticker.  Just wondering does this make it anymore valuable or anymore rare than a regular Cave single and does anyone have any info on this kind of thing.  Cheers