Muse Collecting Discussion and Questions

Niall

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hiya, a wee bit off topic but I am trying to get a 2nd law rubber wristband to replace my son's lost one he got at Etihad this month. He is distraught at losing it. Muse shop don't seem to have it in stock. Any idea how I can get one anyone?

Edited by terryscifi
wrong title

• 1 month later...
There's your answer.

If Muse would like to release their own official live vinyl, obviously I'd buy that.

I collect vinyl. Bootleg or not, I'm interested.

But like I also said, I'm not willing to pay that much anyways.

Cheesus, get it pressed on vinyl yourself if you're so keen on having it that way. The whole point of collecting bootlegs on any kind of a carrier is to have THE original CD/tape/whatever it was recorded on. Even this isn't as important anymore as bootlegs are way too common and easy to obtain nowadays. It was a thing back in the 90s/80s/70s when bootlegs actually were something hard to get - actually worth tracking down and maybe even to be payed for. Paying a bastard ass for a random copy is just pointless.

Hey this sucker is /300. Rare stuff!! AND colored. Double whammy.

I guess since I'm not actually going to get any real answer, and internet arguing with people is pathetic and ridiculous, I'll just let my inquiry die.

I don't even have any idea, what the first sentence is about. But, whatever. You're not going to get that thing from anywhere else because no other ass has come to the idea of making a vinyl out of that recording. So, you can give this ass your money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all!

New face on this forum but I was wandering if anyone knew where I could find the full musical scores for Butterflies and Hurricanes (backing instruments and all). I have checked ion their official music books but this only includes the main instruments; piano, guitar, drums, and bass.

I'm looking to write an essay on this song for a music course I am on but I need music for pretty much everything you hear!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone after the The Resistance Ltd Boxset with the 5.1 surround version of the album? I'm not sure how much they are worth. The box has been opened but everything is there and the vinyls are unplayed.

I also have the Record Store Day Exogenesis Ltd vinyls too if anyone is after that. Also unplayed.