C

Crazy Days

Cut Me Down (Battle Of The Bands 1994)

D

Dark Shines (Early version)

Dead Star (Early version)

Dracula Mountain

E

Emotion Coming (Battle Of The Bands 1994)

F

Falling With The Crowd

Feed

Forameus

Fury

G

Glorious ("New One" version)

H

Hidden Track

Hyper Music (I Don't Love You)

Hyper Music (Early version)

Hysteria ("New One" version)

J

Jigsaw Memory

M

Micro Cuts (Early version)

N

New Born (Early version)

O

Osaka Jam

P

Plug In Baby (1997 Demo)

Plug In Baby (Early Live Versions)

R

Rain

S

Screenager (Early version)

Sling

The Small Print (Early version)

Soaked

Spiral Static (Early version)

Stockholm Syndrome (Early version)

Sunburn (Early version)

T

Take A Bow (Early version)

W

Weakening Walls (Battle Of The Bands 1994)

What's He Building In There

Where The Streets Have No Name

Who Knows, Who Cares (Battle Of The Bands 1994)

Does anyone have any idea where I could find any of these?

What's He Building In There is a hidden track on Hullabaloo CD1. Hidden track is on the Starlight DVD but since that's no longer for sale just search for it online.

The rest are all live bootlegs, unreleased demo tracks or both and can be downloaded from muselive.com if you sign up.

The actual What's He Building? is on Mule Variations by Tom Waits but, like Niall said, if you want the live version of Muse playing it through speakers (not sure why you would), you have to rewind CD2 on Hullabaloo once it's started playing.

• 4 months later...

I found this one on Ebay, but I'm not really sure if it's real, especially looking at the price. It's a record store on Ebay though, and the seller gets pretty high feedback.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muse-knights-of-cydonia-picture-disc-7-inch-vinyl-/370725356307?pt=UK_Records&hash=item5650f40313

I've seen another one that is basically the same record but that one's on there for about 25 GBP.

I'm also interested in this one though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSE-UPRISING-7-VINYL-MINT-CONDITION-RARE-/390520599172?pt=UK_Records&hash=item5aecd77284

It's the Uprising single, that's also around 8 GBP right now.

I'm just looking around though, and there's a lot on Ebay for prices that are not that bad. I've also found this Exogenesis ep, which is very cheap seeing that it's limited to only 2000 pressings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muse-Exogenesis-EP-/330851404814?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4d0847cc0e

Sorry for posting three things, but yeah, I just want to know if they're original. ^^

Thanks in advance.

I found this one on Ebay, but I'm not really sure if it's real, especially looking at the price. It's a record store on Ebay though, and the seller gets pretty high feedback.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muse-knights-of-cydonia-picture-disc-7-inch-vinyl-/370725356307?pt=UK_Records&hash=item5650f40313

I've seen another one that is basically the same record but that one's on there for about 25 GBP.

I'm also interested in this one though:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSE-UPRISING-7-VINYL-MINT-CONDITION-RARE-/390520599172?pt=UK_Records&hash=item5aecd77284

It's the Uprising single, that's also around 8 GBP right now.

I'm just looking around though, and there's a lot on Ebay for prices that are not that bad. I've also found this Exogenesis ep, which is very cheap seeing that it's limited to only 2000 pressings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muse-Exogenesis-EP-/330851404814?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4d0847cc0e

Sorry for posting three things, but yeah, I just want to know if they're original. ^^

Thanks in advance.

They are all original in my opinion, never encountered fakes of those records, keep your eyes on that koc vinyl cause you might get quite a bargain! But the bids will most certainly go up just before the auction ends. Those who sell it for 25£ are just trying to make money. However it depends of course what vinyl it is, the older ones in general worth more, but not the BHaR-era ones, you should be able to get all of them for about 10-15£ each and that's a good price I'd say (if you're lucky you could get them for less)

The uprising vinyl is from Steven peasgood, a trusted fellow collector and seller, so any items from him would be safe to buy. Although he rarely does auctions, usually he puts his items on "buy it now" only, and those prices tend to be a little higher than if you manage to get a good price on an auction. But if you don't have the time to search for auctions and bid, and wait for new ones to come up (let's face it, one does not win every time), as its rather time consuming, I'd really recommend to buy from him. I've done that in the past and it was just as it should be, he is a good seller :)

The exo vinyl is legit too in my opinion. If the price doesn't go up too much during the final bidding the price is good! anyhthing up to 20£ is nice i think. Most of the times, if seller fake items it's either the the Muse EP or Musecle Museum EP or autographs etc, that is, rare and very valuable items. If you're buying regular singles I wouldn't be too worried, but being cautious is of course always good. You can always visit musecollectors.com and look in the discography and compare and see if there's anything suspicious.

I hope this helps a bit!

Yeah x3 The KoC one is not that expensive a all, at least, not yet... Auction's over tomorrow xD

Though I don't really have much yet, I'm going to try and collect lots of things too xD

Also, I'd read the story on your blog before, about meeting Chris. I loved it! ^^

Yeah x3 The KoC one is not that expensive a all, at least, not yet... Auction's over tomorrow xD

Though I don't really have much yet, I'm going to try and collect lots of things too xD

Also, I'd read the story on your blog before, about meeting Chris. I loved it! ^^

Thanks for reading, means so much to me! :) I'll post more stuff soon about the gigs I did last year :) good luck with the auction!

Nope, they're unofficial, not sure if it's worth buying it when you can make a playlist on iPod with the same songs, but some people collect unofficial stuff as well :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muse-promo-mini-dvd-rare-cd-t-shirt-rock-poster-ticket-/111001190686?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

The last time this was on ebay with the same seller I asked what the content of the disc was, the reply:

hi, i dont know the band so i dont know the songs but its live show

- tenscale2012

Then it was taken down rapidly. Anyone else fancy a bit of sport?;)