Announcing The New Mod Team

kev

hmm i'm a bit suspicious now. if a job was advertised and none of the existing staff applied, i would think it was a terrible job. :erm:

(i am of course, assuming that none of the existing mods applied except Niall because i cannot believe that they would not have done a good enough application!)

yes i did apply - this has only just occurred to me.

And Thanks to Kev for his nice 'no thanks' email. :happy: so many people don't respond to applications etc these days and there must have been loads to do.

i thought that was really nice - it would have been easy to just announce the 'winners' and let everyone else realise they hadn't been picked.

Haha, some of us didn't reapply. I did, but I'd already sort of gathered that none of the existing mods would be re-hired and had moved on in my mind, and actually thought again once I'd applied, especially with my life being as hectic as it is right now. :D I certainly had run out of ideas and things, that's the trouble. We just needed nooblud around here.

Congratulations to the new mods ! :awesome:

But please be nice to the non-English speaking members who are trying to do their best to write something understandable in each thread of this forum, even if it's quite difficult sometimes. :supersad:

And I'm sure that there's a mistake somewhere in my sentence. :facepalm:

Your English is better than some English speakers!

If you're in Georgia and Jess is in Cali, then it fits perfectly :awesome: I think Aurora is in Texas, so it's smack in the middle :LOL:

Jah, mon. It's Austin now. Used to be farrrr west Texas (El Paso).

Time to reek havoc :joker:

Skank infractions.

hmm i'm a bit suspicious now. if a job was advertised and none of the existing staff applied, i would think it was a terrible job. :erm:

Considering for how LONG some of them were mods for, I'd think that they'd feel more it's just a time to move on rather than it being a shit job. Especially if they've got new things going on in their lives outside the board, which I would put down as one of the main reasons why if I had to guess. That and, I mean...I don't know if I'd want to be a mod on a forum for forever. :LOL:

u jus jelussh dugald :phu:

I don't have much to say I am just so sad because of you.

:supersad: :'( I can't even say stiff now because you are just it and its so mean because I am always stiff and you make it to be bad and it shouldn't be because it is so nice and you are just so bad at it I don't like it because I just want to say stiff because I am so stiff and you are just not stiff and a mean person, I just want to be myself and you won't let me be stiff because it is so fun and I am not allowed to be of fun and its just wrong. I miss it so much so I can't feel pain anymore because you have taken everything away from me I've felt so much pain because I can't even be stiff to people, with people, on people, under people, around people. I am so sad and stiff but I can't handle you, and I would never enjoy being stiff with you because it just wouldn't be the same, you've changed, power has changed you and your mind and your body, and you.