Do you think Muse will do other "Anniversary" gigs? Ex. Reading/Leeds-OoS

supernova14

Do you guys think they will do a 20th anniversary of Showbiz in 2019? Or a 10th anniversary of Absolution/BHAR/TR? I think they won't do a Showbiz anniversary because they said that the rehearsals for OoS songs didn't sound good. (The ones they haven't played for 7 years, i.e. Hyper Music.) If so, where?

The 10 year anniversary of Showbiz went completely unserenaded, so why would future anniversaries be any different? :(

Sadly I can't see them doing it again after this anyway...Shame...

No, Muse never repeat themselves.

:LOL:

I can't see it ever happening again. In 2013 they're almost certainly going to to be touring the next album, so they won't be able to do a one-off Absolution gig, and I can't see BH&R or The Resistance ever getting anything special.

They're only oding it for Origin of Symmetry because it's the album that 'made' them, they aren't doing more than a couple of gigs this year and as a way of saying an official goodbye to the songs on it.

:LOL:

I can't see it ever happening again. In 2013 they're almost certainly going to to be touring the next album, so they won't be able to do a one-off Absolution gig, and I can't see BH&R or The Resistance ever getting anything special.

They're only oding it for Origin of Symmetry because it's the album that 'made' them, they aren't doing more than a couple of gigs this year and as a way of saying an official goodbye to the songs on it.

Oh, yeah that's true. I honestly thought they wouldn't, but I wanted to see if people thought they would.

They celebrated the 10th anniversary of Showbiz by giving away signed copies of the CD in a contest.

I think the reason they decided to celebrate Origin of Symmetry at Reading and Leeds is because it's a sort of gap year for them to fill space before they start work on the next album. That being said, I wish they'd do something similar for Absolution as that's my favorite album.

Archived