Thanks for the scans :)

After reading the article I firmly believe that if Chris becomes more awesome, the universe will implode around him. I have so much respect for him, what he did was amazing!

:LOL: True. I mean the story of his issues has been around for a while, but with every new interview he just turns out more awesome than the last time.

I can imagine fangirls twitting Chris with messages about his adventure with alcohol and how it made them sad and sad. :rolleyes:

Let's be honest, Chris gets tweeted far worse things than that. And even though those "fangirl" tweets may annoy some people, I think it's good for him that he sees that his fans support him.

Thanks so much for sharing! Great interview!

Loved the part about Hyper Music. I'm excited to see how that'll play out! :p And though I've learned never to trust anything they say about their musical ideas I couldn't help but feel a bit excited about the "more Pink Floyd-y sixth album"

That was one of the best Muse interviews I've seen for a while, no generic questions about what inspired their last album and their stage setup.

It's still weird to see them actually refer to Hyper Music as a song they intend to play, seems they're giving themselves plenty of time to prepare.

forgive my ignorance but i've never really listened to pink floyd

what should we be expecting if matt says they want to do a floydy album?

Deep spacey guitar trippy experimental 70's rock at it's finest! Check out Dark Side Of The Moon! It's fantastic! Also, they are the ones responsible for the groundbreaking "The Wall"

...Anyway, just seeing the words "intimate, possibly more Pink Floyd-y sixth album" has got me excited. I sure hope so. Pretty cool seeing the first hand opinions though. I agree with quite a bit of what I read in my skim through really, from their point of view.

Also Matt's beard looks cool...:happy:

If they make a Pink Floyd type rock lulliby that could potentially be there best album since OoS, think about the Queen influence on Resistance...they clearly are talented enough that they can emulate a sound while keeping it modern and fresh

This just got me excited

Thanks for posting this, I've been missing the Muse interviews lately. :)

So far the next album is intimate, UD-like rave lullabies that sound like Pink Floyd. Sounds ridiculously awesome, but hey, they won't remember any of that when they actually enter the studio.

And I had to lol at Hyper Music sounding like a cover, poor Matt's gonna struggle with that one. :p As long as they get Micro Cuts right, I'll be happy.

I don't think UD is the type of sound they mean...I'm pretty sure Matt said that it was just like an experimental song because they wanted to try something new to them.

When they say Pink Floyd, I'm think like trippy psychedelic space rock...kind of like space dementia or dark shines maybe

Archived