Thank you. That was a very interesting interview.

I'm sure the BellDom girls will have fun with that last bit. :LOL:

Indeed, it's just ASKING for it. :LOL:

I love the part about them all being happy for Chris when he finally stopped drinking, and also about them rehearsing Hyper Music and it sounding like a cover. :LOL:

oh, also: "I'm a cosmic little teapot". :LOL::wtf::p

How can it be August when it's still June? Stupid people...Anyway, just seeing the words "intimate, possibly more Pink Floyd-y sixth album" has got me excited. I sure hope so. Pretty cool seeing the first hand opinions though. I agree with quite a bit of what I read in my skim through really, from their point of view.

Chris talking about Hyper Music live, I still can't believe that I'll see this :eek:

Bah, I'm so jealous!

Also Matt's beard looks cool...:happy:

Indeed, it's just ASKING for it. :LOL:

I love the part about them all being happy for Chris when he finally stopped drinking, and also about them rehearsing Hyper Music and it sounding like a cover. :LOL:

oh, also: "I'm a cosmic little teapot". :LOL::wtf::p

Seriously. :LOL:

I loved that too. Poor Chris. My brother went through something similar recently so reading that part was a bit difficult.

:LOL: Didn't notice that.

Thanks for posting this, I've been missing the Muse interviews lately. :)

So far the next album is intimate, UD-like rave lullabies that sound like Pink Floyd. Sounds ridiculously awesome, but hey, they won't remember any of that when they actually enter the studio.

And I had to lol at Hyper Music sounding like a cover, poor Matt's gonna struggle with that one. :p As long as they get Micro Cuts right, I'll be happy.

Thanks for posting scans - will go out and actually buy a hardcopy this week.

This has perked me up.:happy: Hadn't realised I'd got Muse-withdrawal that bad! But like others have said, it's been so bloody quiet lately.

Nice piece. Tho it seemed almost normal in a weird kindof way. Apart from Matt's beard. Which should be removed henceforth from his face and thrown into a fiery pit. :fear:

Archived