All I EVER read on this board is how Matt = Muse and how much every one hates him for it. I'm sick of it and have been staying away from boards altogether because of the negativity and most of my Muser friends do as well.

Muse = Muse/end of! They make the decisions equally, just Matt writes the songs therefore gets the flack. If the other two don't like the songs, I don't think they would see the light of day. Doms always backing up what Matt says. I still say if after 2 albums/tours your still bagging on everything Muse does, move on and take your negativity elsewhere.

rant over

Fucking hell. Feel free to continue staying away :stunned::stunned:

All I EVER read on this board is how Matt = Muse and how much every one hates him for it. I'm sick of it and have been staying away from boards altogether because of the negativity and most of my Muser friends do as well.

Muse = Muse/end of! They make the decisions equally, just Matt writes the songs therefore gets the flack. If the other two don't like the songs, I don't think they would see the light of day. Doms always backing up what Matt says. I still say if after 2 albums/tours your still bagging on everything Muse does, move on and take your negativity elsewhere.

rant over

Where the hell did that come from? Hell, Caff's post was about how people in this thread actually DO recognize that Muse = Muse! :wtf: And idk, maybe it's just me but I don't think this place is nearly as negative as people make it out to be; it's just not all rainbows and happiness 24/7, which quite frankly gets really tiring, even for someone like me that tries to stay positive as much as I can. Well, I kinda went on a tangent there…

BTW, The Queer. I'm with you. :) I doubt anyone will deny that Matt comes up with the bulk of the material, especially since it's his name credited on everything, but it also obviously isn't ALL him all the time. :) Too bad this turned out to be fake, though, because I really am curious to what a mainly-Chris song would sound like.

Erm what the fuck!

All I stated was an opinion of how I've seen it. When it was rumoured Chris might sing all I saw was people basically calling it sick and wrong for not being Matt when plenty of bands have a secondary singer for the odd song, usually bsides.

Also I don't "bag" on Muse, I don't even post many negative opinions so no I will not take my non-existent negativity elsewhere. I've been a Muse fan for over eleven years spanning all their albums so think I'm here to stay and am allowed to have an opinion on this.

Caff, I was agreeing with you. I'm sorry if you took it opposite. I've never had any problems with you. :$

You really are one of the most intollerable posters I ever had the misfortune to cross on the board; how in any way did Caff's post merit that response?

Ergh.

Because I was agreeing with Caff. I'm very tollerable. I see so much whining on the boards about setlists, length of sets, lazy singing, crappy album/songs. It was genuine at first but after a year a 1/2 at this point it's just tedious and tired. You can't change anything by constantly bitching about it. Thats all I was trying to point out.

I'm really sorry if anyone in particular thought I was talking about Caff. Seriously if you read what Caff posted and then what I said, you will see I was agreeing.

Because I was agreeing with Caff. I'm very tollerable. I see so much whining on the boards about setlists, length of sets, lazy singing, crappy album/songs. It was genuine at first but after a year a 1/2 at this point it's just tedious and tired. You can't change anything by constantly bitching about it. Thats all I was trying to point out.

I'm really sorry if anyone in particular thought I was talking about Caff. Seriously if you read what Caff posted and then what I said, you will see I was agreeing.

The last sentence just read as if it was directed at Caff and personally, I think everyone's entitled to bitch and moan as much as they want. I think both camps, those who praise Muse's every action and those who constantly bemoan them are as guilty as each other of being prickish, frankly :LOL:.

Fair dos anyhoo; comment withdrawn :).

Lulz, just reading through this thread and NMEs fail and then the beef (to be fair, I thought her comment was reasonable and didn't deserve that reaction, although I can see how it could be interpreted against Caff...but then again I think it's quite clear it isn't)

About Caff's point that you see people saying that Matt is Muse and they'd be shite without, it seems by the NME comments that a lot of people would be glad if he stops :LOL: I think someone even said that to improve their songs they should drop the drums and bass as well as Matt

I'm not sure what's worse, NME comments or Youtube comments :facepalm:

Archived