They should cover Useless :awesome:

Matthews vocals would fit in. It doesn't have much guitar but they can add a bit. And every noob who has listened to it can notice that there's bass guitar in the background even though they never played it and added it to the backing tape, so that should make Chris happy. Good choice.

Matthews vocals would fit in. It doesn't have much guitar but they can add a bit. And every noob who has listened to it can notice that there's bass guitar in the background even though they never played it and added it to the backing tape, so that should make Chris happy. Good choice.

Well, we all know Matt likes fondling his mic anyway. I'm sure he'll be pleased with the small guitar parts that are in it. Love the riff <3

Sexy bass too.

Well, we all know Matt likes fondling his mic anyway. I'm sure he'll be pleased with the small guitar parts that are in it. Love the riff <3

Sexy bass too.

Though I have always thought that Walking In My Shoes has bass guitar in in, especially in the extended live version intro. And it has those incredibly sexy ebow solos. Though in my opinion this song requires deeper voice. Chris maybe?:D

What about DM covering Muse? :awesome:

It would be awesome, but I don't think that they'd too it. Mainly cause they rarely do covers and they are the pioneers who Get covered. And their last cover was in 2001 with Dirt by The Stooges (Iggy Pop was the lead singer in that band and oh my how much do Dave and Mart adore him) and then there was Route 66 by Bobby Troup. That's about it, maybe there were couple others but I can't remember at the moment. Though you have any ideas what they should cover?

EDIT: I'm thinking Glorious and Map of The Problematique

EDIT2: And lol, maybe Showbiz:D I don't know if Dave can pull the falsetto anymore, he showed some impressive vocals with Peace. And the falsetto he did at the end of Master And Servant in 1986 was mind-blowingly awesome.

Edited by Jazzthief

I think they would have to let Martin do the high parts. Not that I mind, he has an awesome voice.

MoTP would be too obvious. But, do you have a link to that M&S performance in 1986?

I don't have a link but if you'd wait a bit then I'll upload it to YouTube. And you're right about Map of The Problematique, cause they already have Enjoy The Silence:D

Haha, damn that video was full of glitches.

Meh, I was expecting more :( I have heard him do that a few times.

Yeah lol, it was glitchy as hell, but where have you heard him do more? I've heard that he did some during Strangelove at TOTU, but haven't found any proof. And if you want I can upload the entire show that was broadcast, 11 songs or so, some less glitchy :D

Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

I imagine a dark synthscape and soaring electric vocals that put a new spin on an old favorite.

How about new ones from newbies. Let's give them a try and find out if there are aspiring ones who have a bright future. Let's give them a chance to present new music skill. I want something different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'd like to see them cover a Deftones one, though I don't think "My Own Summer" or "Minerva" would really suit them. Maybe Change but I can see Knife Party working if Matt really went for it with the falsetto, and with a guitar solo replacing the female vocals.

Uuuhh Black hole sun would be awesome played by muse!

Or maybe one of the other cuts from Superunknown, Fresh Tendrils would be pretty nice.

Hmm I one saw the title "Creep by Muse' on youtube but in fact it was a fake title, it wasn't a cover at all. But I think a real cover of Radiohead's Creep by Muse would sound fantastic.

It would also be a fantastic way to end their career.