ooh ive thought of a really good one...i can almost hear matt singing it!!

infact its so good i cant imagine someone hasnt already mentioned it in the thread...but im to lazy to look and have no idea how to use the search function

QOTSA - Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret...

god, how good would that be!

Because of the fact that I'm running on nearly 15 hours+ with no sleep, I was amused I had this song on my lappy and my mind is heading away from me.

Muse should do a cover of Stacy's mom, but change it to Andy's mom.... if you don't get it, it's okay. :LOL: If you do, please shoot me.

But I need to get some sleep. ;;

Can't Take My Eyes OF You is so... commercial :rolleyes: but well, ok, nice song, Feeling Goods rocks and Creep is a little bit... sensitive...? :D

Creep's pretty good...they went a bit far when they released American Idiot I'd say, though.

Hard Rock Halleluja (sp) - Lordi - I think that'd be hilarious.

Finland... Ten points!!! I know, it's been a while, but we f*ckin won! Or Lordi did. Whatever. Yea, it would be, but shouldn't be done yet... Maybe Muse should make a cover-album with only Eurovision song contest -winners's songs? Abba, Lordi and so on? THAT'd be hilarious.

Anyway, I heard Dream, dream, dream by Everly Brothers this morning and couldn't help thinking what it would sound like if Muse covered it... Or Runaway by Del Shannon (not so sure if he is the "original" performer)...

"Myyyyyyy liiitl runaway, run-run-runrun-runawayyyyyyyyy" followed by insane organ/piano/guitar/trumpet -solo :yesey:

Queen - Dont Stop me Now

That would be funny :LOL:

Ooh you beat me to it! Top Queen song. Aren't those little rascals McFly about to cover it for some charity single thingie? Shame. I sang it with my friend's band at my 30th birthday party last year - went down a treat :)

Ooh you beat me to it! Top Queen song. Aren't those little rascals McFly about to cover it for some charity single thingie? Shame. I sang it with my friend's band at my 30th birthday party last year - went down a treat :)

Yeah, Muse covering DSMN would be amazing. Matt could do the vocal part at the end awesomely

Yeah they did, it's absolute crap :)

It's cheesy and funny, and has funny words like Explode at high pitches :LOL:

I like the song