I've always thought that Muse should do a cover of "You Belong to Me" by Pee Wee King and Red Stewart.

It's been done by practically everyone including Bob Dylan, Patsy Cline, Joe Stafford, and that guy from Life House; but it's such a classic song and Matt's "rip your face-off" falsetto would completely redefined and surpass any of the above said versions of the song. And personally I think this song has the best lyrics and music written in this century (that's probably why so many covers have been made).

"Spiders" - System of a Down

"Moondance" - Van Morisson (acousticly)

"Macarena" - Los Del Rio, since we're being silly

"People are Strange" - The Doors

"Rebel Yell" - Billy Idol

"Cradle of Love" - Billy Idol

(this was before I remembered Matt's lip curl face)

"What about Mad World by Gary Jules? But a much heavier version, with the softer parts with like a keyboard over the top. I can picture it being quite good, if it was done right."

That's actually a cover of a tears for fears song... so would be a cover of a cover!

I'm throwing my two cents in here finally. :p

Dream Brother by Jeff Buckley. Grace and Eternal Life are great choices, but I think they'd own on this song!

Pale Blue Eyes by Velvet Underground. I'm really interested in hearing what they could do with this.

Tears Run Rings by Marc Almond. I can hear it now... :happy:

Supernaturally by Nick Cave. Good times, man, good times! :cool:

• 4 months later...
Coldplay - What if(just for the chorus 'Oooooooooooh oooooooooh oooooh that righhhhhhhht')

Jimi Handrix - Crosstown Trafic lol :fro:

White stripes - Seven Nation Army....Theres been so many covers of this,i'd like to see someone do it justice

MILKY!

speaking of blur, song 2 would be great.