Sorry for taking so long to reply, don't get on the net much due to work.

I also don't know the origin i'm afriad, it's a live song though.

I was also very sceptical when I downloaded it and it said "Muse - Creep.Mp3", but after downloading it, it is DEFINITELY Matt singing the song.

Could you send this to me please? This could be interesting!

FAO all.

If you would like the creep MP3 then you can, I'm not making excuses but the song is on my girlfriends computer at her house. So at the minute I cannot send it to you but I give you my word that this song does exist and I'm not stringing you all on.

Cheers.

Ok, well give us a shout when you can send it us please! :happy:

I do seem to remember MAtt saying that they did a cover of Creep as a laugh because everyone said they sounded like Radiohead, but I might be talking crap. ;)

Probably crap.

Heh heh :)

This is a no-win situation, isn't it? Because obviously, if they did do a good job of it, they would have just sounded like Radiohead. X_x;;

And if they were doing it for a laugh, they would... have just sounded like Radiohead. Taking the piss. :LOL: And we'll be debating who it was till the cows stagger home.

*cough* Still want the mp3, though, if pluggedinbaby would be so kind as to deal... :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chizzleface

How about Muse doing a cover version of Teenage Kicks by the Undertones...I think they could do a good job of it