Im assuming Exo 4 doesnt actually count as a cover then :stunned:

OT: where is the third one these days anyway? I only ever see you and Dee3dee.

Nah, it would actually have to have something to do with Muse. (Whoah, weird sentence. Tired)

hipbones is still here. Mostly in the media part though.

• 2 weeks later...

Living In Heaven by A Flock of Seagulls. As the flock did it, it's got a great beat, but the fills are weak. Dom could rock some new fills. The bass line is already pretty cool, Chris could fall right into that. Vocals and guitars could be Matthew's playground. I'd love to hear them remake this song.

Otherside by RHCP, I don't know why I can just picture Matt on stage playing this song marching back and forth swinging his guitar

Hold Your Colour by Pendulum, I heard this song and just thought it would be so awesome if Muse did this

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, muse!!!

I just want to offer to muse band to make a remix with "Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire" song, this is good song but i think the muse can sing much awesome with the same style as the "nishe, feeling good, muscle museum, new born, etc."

Thanks

Your Fun g.r.valerevich

Hello, muse!!!

I just want to offer to muse band to make a remix with "Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire" song, this is good song but i think the muse can sing much awesome with the same style as the "nishe, feeling good, muscle museum, new born, etc."

Thanks

Your Fun g.r.valerevich

It won't happen sorry, unless you hassle them and stalk them 24/7 until you get arrested :LOL:

Good luck