Muse re-learning songs...

Museic07

I don't like this 're-learn' stuff. If he as much as think of making Darkshines into a piano-jazz'ish song....

Honestly I don't like Darkshines that much and if they did that I'd probably like it more. :LOL:

Honestly I don't like Darkshines that much and if they did that I'd probably like it more. :LOL:

Then we can basically rename the gig to 'Piano Concerto with Matthew Bellamy' instead.

SD, CE-outro, Screenager, Darkshines, Feeling Good & Megalomania.

Then we can basically rename the gig to 'Piano Concerto with Matthew Bellamy' instead.

SD, CE-outro, Screenager, Darkshines, Feeling Good & Megalomania.

And I have absolutely no problem with that. :chuckle: /notgoinganyway

Daily Star or Chris makes mistake.....I'd go with Daily Star! Not even sure why they posted that on their website to begin with! Random thing to print.

I agree that it's a random thing to print but I see no reason for the Daily Star making up quotes from Chris. It seems like the kind of thing Muse would say.

I agree that it's a random thing to print but I see no reason for the Daily Star making up quotes from Chris. It seems like the kind of thing Muse would say.

I don't think they made it up I just think they printed what he said wrong. I don't see how he would ever think they wouldn't have played Darkshines live when it's on one of their DVD's!

I don't think they made it up I just think they printed what he said wrong. I don't see how he would ever think they wouldn't have played Darkshines live when it's on one of their DVD's!

Don't forget Chris spent many years in a haze of alcoholism. Of course there will be holes in his memory.

I don't like this 're-learn' stuff. If he as much as think of making Darkshines into a piano-jazz'ish song....

Piano cave turned out alright. ;) Wouldn't mind Darkshines getting the same treatment.

Matt can't even remember what their first single was, so I can't blame Chris for forgetting playing a song after so long. Can't see the Star knowing that song, so they probably havn't made it up.

Piano cave turned out alright. ;) Wouldn't mind Darkshines getting the same treatment.

Matt can't even remember what their first single was, so I can't blame Chris for forgetting playing a song after so long. Can't see the Star knowing that song, so they probably havn't made it up.

Piano Cave is absolutely awesome, but we don't need another Jazz rendition. There's enough Piano songs already on OoS.

Archived