This is a Muse Demo

Tofu

If this can be organized like what happened for the Newton Abbot Demo, it would be cool.

Yeah, say what you want about the quality of the songs. Personally, I think it's cool being able to hear what sort of material a band started with and evolved from.

:yesey: +1

And to add to this, I think it is a little better than their battle of the bands. I mean it was recorded about a year after that.

It went to this guy who apparently has a lot of money.

Yes, and was reading the equivalent thread at muselive, the buyer is very keen on collecting Muse stuff. It seems those which he purchased have never surfaced.

Yes, and was reading the equivalent thread at muselive, the buyer is very keen on collecting Muse stuff. It seems those which he purchased have never surfaced.

No he doesn't share or participate in the community at all for some reason.

Don't really know if we could say that it's a 'greedy' choice. I mean, ok, we really want the person to share the tape, but he kind od 'legaly owns it' and decides, so it's not reeeeally fair to blame him.

SHARE THE BLOODY TRACKS!

Don't really know if we could say that it's a 'greedy' choice. I mean, ok, we really want the person to share the tape, but he kind od 'legaly owns it' and decides, so it's not reeeeally fair to blame him.

SHARE THE BLOODY TRACKS!

It's not his moral obligation to share the songs, but it just shows that he doesn't give a shite about the Muser community and just kept the songs for himself. That says greed to me. At least the kind of campaign with a lot of fans pooling their money together was for the benefit of fans to all finally be able to hear these songs. Now he's out £4k for four songs. What a bloody waste of money :LOL:. I love Muse collecting but that's just an outrageous (and stupid) amount to pay and doesn't seem worth it.

There's a lot of others like him too. They don't talk on forums, in any language, they don't add photos or info to musewiki or any other site, they don't share rare tracks. And goodness knows why...doing that sort of thing encourages it in others and will only serve to benefit everyone.

There's a lot of others like him too. They don't talk on forums, in any language, they don't add photos or info to musewiki or any other site, they don't share rare tracks. And goodness knows why...doing that sort of thing encourages it in others and will only serve to benefit everyone.

It makes me wonder how much of a fan he actually is. Some people just hoard lots of collectors' stuff to sell later for even more money or they make copies. If he's not willing to even communicate with people it seems a tad strange. Ah well, nothing we can do about it now, I guess.

Archived