Rock am Ring 2010: Muse - MTVN HD

Racket

So definitely Guiding Light is still missing. And I'm sure they played even more. Can ask my gf later - hope she'll get all songs back in mind. :D

And what about HD uploads on musebootlegs, yeah?

So definitely Guiding Light is still missing. And I'm sure they played even more. Can ask my gf later - hope she'll get all songs back in mind. :D

And what about HD uploads on musebootlegs, yeah?

Guiding light wasent played. The setlist is here; http://www.musewiki.org/N%C3%BCrburg_N%C3%BCrburgring_2010_(gig)

We have the complete gig now.

I went to go and record a Lady Gaga concert the other day on the sky + and then I went into the music channels and just as I did a Muse: The Evolution of program came on so I recorded that too, then a few channels down this as well! I saw a bit of it On The World Stage but really wanted to see it again so this is amazing! It will be saved for my Reading warm up! Really made my day! :D

Knights and Stockholm from Fuji rock 2010 were amazing! Both of my favorite live vids ever from Muse.

I love how Dom's drums sound a Fuji! :eek:

They really need to scrap Endless Nameless at the end of SS though.. getting real bland.

Watched the Saturday evening one. Gutted they cut out MK, Exo and SS.

Other than that, fantastic. Great performance. Nights was incredible, better than Fuji I reckon. Best peformance of it from the entire tour. Would like to have seen how SS stands up to Fuji though, that was the best SS of the tour.

Other highlights were Bliss, Uprising and Matt's hair.:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived