Rock am Ring 2010: Muse - MTVN HD

Racket

Just spotted the end of this now. It's in a 2 hour slot so assume it's the whole set though with the amount of adverts who knows, unless anyone saw the whole thing? Just saw the encore, including Exo with the UFO which I'm not sure if it has had a proshot before. Can only remember the arena tour one from Seattle :$

This is the list of repeats pulled from a UK TV guide for anyone who wants to catch it over the next week. Check for local times etc.

Rock Am Ring 2010: Muse

Tue, May 24th, 7am358MTVN HD

Tue, May 24th, 7pm358MTVN HD

Wed, May 25th, 1:30pm358MTVN HD

Wed, May 25th, 11:30pm358MTVN HD

Thu, May 26th, 10:30pm358MTVN HD

Fri, May 27th, 10am358MTVN HD

Sat, May 28th, 7pm358MTVN HD

Sun, May 29th, 1:30pm358MTVN HD

oh nice, the only performance I know from Rock am Ring are: Bliss, Unnatural Selection, Resistance and United States of Eurasia.

and KoC.. and SS.

and Starlight and UD I think.

Thanks for letting us know, we dont have a proshot of the UFO yet so thats great.

SkyHD box at the ready and I'll upload any new proshots tomorrow.

Cheers, was hoping someone would upload it.

The UFO footage looked great. Looking forward to the rest of the main set (hopefully).

Knights was definitely on the original MTV Germany broadcast that Muse picked themselves. Can't remember if it was on the World Stage show highlights though.

Edit: http://erato1.wordpress.com/2010/06/06/muse-live-at-rock-am-ring-june-5th-2010-video-original-online-stream/

MTV Stream

Uprising

Unnatural Selection

United States of Eurasia

Undisclosed Desires

Bliss

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

Edit 2: Unless you mean on the MTV show last night mapoftheglorious, then it was. :LOL:

Well, seems the show got cut short 30 minutes early this morning. They played everything except MK Ultra (which I don't know if it was on Sunday) and also skipped by both Exo and Stockholm, for whatever reason despite having them on Sunday.

Hopefully they show the proper thing again in one of the other slots this week.

Well, seems the show got cut short 30 minutes early this morning. They played everything except MK Ultra (which I don't know if it was on Sunday) and also skipped by both Exo and Stockholm, for whatever reason despite having them on Sunday.

Hopefully they show the proper thing again in one of the other slots this week.

So basically, it's just pro-shot of the songs we already have pro-shots of?

Shame about Exogenesis not being broadcast this morning, hopefully it will be on one of the other showings.

so proshots we already had was;

1.Uprising

2.Unnatural Selection

3.United States of Eurasia

4.Undisclosed Desires

5.Bliss

6.Time Is Running Out

7.Starlight

8.Stockholm Syndrome

9.Knights of Cydonia

and new proshots we now have from what was shown this morning;

Supermassive Blackhole

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Unnatural Selection (In full! - as the stream only showed half)

Resistance

Amazing performance, even better watching in HD. So yeah, just hoping that Exogenesis will be shown on one of the other showings.

If anyones interested in watching the new proshots I'll upload them.

We dont have Knights from Rock AM ring i dont think, we do from fuji rock.

Racket, do you know if Knights was broadcast?

It was definitely broadcast, I have the video on my HDD.

It was also the first performance I remember watching of KoC that had Matt falsettoing a higher octave somewhere later in the song and I went "whoa! that's awesome"

Ah! Looks like Exo is only in the showings of Rock am Ring after the watershed. The one that just started now had a photosensitivity and language warning at the start, and now I remember that warning from Sunday during the advert before the Exo+SS section. Maybe the lighting for SS is too much for daytime TV :p

So hopefully Exo will be on around 1am on this one. :D *crosses fingers theory is correct*

Edit. THIS ONE HAS MK ULTRA!

Archived