Wembley's Greatest Events

Bells

Jesus fuck, I try to make a joke and everyone picks it apart.

[off-topic]

I'm too slow to understand sarcasm right now. Blame it on my final paper.

Were you calling me redundant? Cause that would make sense, lol. :p

[/off-topic]

• 1 month later...

It's funny how ''non-musers'' voted Muse the greatest event in Wembley, and the ''official-musers'' deny it.

Good news, anyway.

I voted the Olympics, the World Cup Final, the Magic Tour of Queen and HAARP.

Well I'm glad Muse won. of all the events on that list, Wembley 07 is the one I most wish I'd been at.

that. sort of... still, i think Queen should have got it:confused:

oh well. i've been away from the forum and vaguely noticed that there was something missing from the background noise. i've just figured it out when i read your sig. sippe is banned? that's why the threads felt so dully compliant lately...

that. sort of... still, i think Queen should have got it:confused:

oh well. i've been away from the forum and vaguely noticed that there was something missing from the background noise. i've just figured it out when i read your sig. sippe is banned? that's why the threads felt so dully compliant lately...

What? It's my opinion. I've never particularly liked Queen.

Yep, he's been gone a month. He'll be back at the end of July.

Might Muse be at an advantage that for a lot of people who would've been voting in this poll (I'm guessing most at the younger end of things) then Muse are in living memory and the voters are more likely to have attended it/remember it.

Not saying it wasn't an amazing experience but my gut feeling is one or two others on that list were probably better.

Took the words right out of my mouth! :LOL: This is cool and all, but besides it being a bit weird, is anyone else a bit tired of Muse topping all the polls?

As boring as it is kinda gtting, I'd be slightly terrified is there was on where Muse wasn't top (or top 20 anyway).

Still, commemorative statue? That sounds very cool. :awesome:

Archived