Mansons Guitar Shop To Release 007 Model?

MegaEBoy

Why can't the site just be posted in this thread?

Becuase it's a secret :ninja:

You sure?

I thought they took it out of a roland JP-8000

IIRC that's where the idea came from and then Hugh had Ron build one for the 007. Either that or the 007's MIDI strip was from a JP-8000 and the Bomber had one that Joyce built. Either way, I think he did the actual interface regardless.

yeah Muse's popularity went berserk after absolution especially after playing hysteria at the Brits that must of gained them a million fans overnight, they also gained popularity in the states as they finally managed an album release over there with abso, ive been a fan since showbiz era (2000) I was only 18.

Kills me to think I could of gotten a moc, I enquired about his guitars in early 2001 and was informed he had them and had started recording, I wanted the delorean (then called industrial disease) but thought £3,500 was too much, should of taken out a loan :/

I prefer the 007 with the motherbucker

still remember when the delorean was all the rage, including the infamous time i got to hold it :D

also remember this one time when matt actually quoted me how much he'd want for quite a majority of his gear. think back then I was interested in the orange marshall amp but somehow the offer ended up being on that and the manson guitar. did not have £10k spare :(

well not sure they would do exact replicas, remember them not being keen on midi strips because of the complexity of the wiring but the moc shape was allowed, dont think they got too much demand tho as Muse wernt that big then and the average fan was like 12-16 years old so couldnt afford the guitars.

I think a delorean replica would of been fine but a 007 was out of the question

Crazy bob was on the old Muse site at the time too, he may know more

think back in the days i was just toooo young to even consider buying a manson guitar :( that shop wasn't crawling with 16-18 year old sixth formers wanting to buy a state of the art guitar with all the bangs and whistles from a band that just slightly made it then :p

Well I think I heard New Born, Bliss, and Plug In Baby, on TV and so on in the OoS days but I never really knew that it was Muse if that makes sense.

It was exactly the same for me! except only with New Born, I was watching Q with my Video Cassette (yes, cassette) and recording anything I liked, and I was only 5 After all, Cmon, a 5 year old Muse fan, any credit there?

Archived