Fan Intro Muse the Movie

mapoftheglorious

Can I record me just noding with some music at the back, and then after 5~7 seconds just say 'everything'?

Even that is really hard to make, some people are quite shy andImoneofthem

Do you think you'd be able to say more than that, its just with the way im editing it its going to be fairly pacey with a few seconds from each entry describing something of why they love Muse.

Missed the deadline :(

same :(

Theres just a couple more entries to come so if you'd still like to, your able to :)

Ive had over 50 entries and theres some really brilliant ones! Including some great footage of fans meeting Muse.

Theres just a couple more entries to come so if you'd still like to, your able to :)

Ive had over 50 entries and theres some really brilliant ones! Including some great footage of fans meeting Muse.

Would they have to be in today, Liam?

hey Liam are you going to put this intro up on Youtube, or will it only be viewable in the actual movie? thanks again :)

Im thinking I'll be saving it till the first screening, as alot of those who submitted vids will be in the audience it will give more impact seeing it for the first time on the big screen, but come august it will be avaliable on youtube with the rest of the film.

I can do one later today, but I'm not sure if that's too late :(

Nah its fine, go for it :)

Just sent the damn thing to Liam.

And now, for the less serious videos:

This one is for Lyra - Why I love Neutron Star Collision:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXXPWV4A

And this one is for Sippe - Why the setlist polls were a success:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5DC5LAM

You'll have to excuse me looking like crap.

Hurrah, Dee has a face!

Archived