117 members have voted

1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

true, but as a stand alone song, i didn't really like it, just grates me :LOL: i guess if i was falling out of an airplane that'd be an ok back track as i went through the atmosphere, watching the scenary before me grow at an alarming rate, wondering if my phone can take pictures as this would be such a good ariel shot of our town to send to aunt margo...

true, but as a stand alone song, i didn't really like it, just grates me :LOL: i guess if i was falling out of an airplane that'd be an ok back track as i went through the atmosphere, watching the scenary before me grow at an alarming rate, wondering if my phone can take pictures as this would be such a good ariel shot of our town to send to aunt margo...

i'd be listening to apocalypse please. :)

wait, im fallling to my death : :(

Also very true lol...i usually play it to piss off the neighbours at 2am lol because its kind of annoying...plus it reminds me of exploding balloons which is weird lol

I think HyperChondriac music is better than hyper music but because of the way the album worked it wouldnt have fitted. Oh and I managed to get hold of OoS in my local music zone and it had 12 tracks but it wasnt the japanese one and i dont know what the extra track is. It could be futurism i guess could someone post the lyrics to the chorus please? thanks

I think HyperChondriac music is better than hyper music but because of the way the album worked it wouldnt have fitted.

well, i don't think we can appreciate each other by the same way. They're complettely different even they're the same song with the same melody and lyrics. I really love the orchestration of Hyper chondriac music, but hyper music is very energic...

they could use the music of hyper chondriac music to create another one...