1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

• 4 months later...

What is, in your opinion, the most underrated Muse song? For example, the song that they never perform live, or the song that should have been released as a single but never was, or the b-side that should have been an album track.

I would have to say 'Hate This & I'll Love You'. I personally prefer this to 'Unintended' and I've hardly ever seen them perform it live. Plus, it is probably the best epic on Showbiz.

Anyone else?

Screenager is awesome. It wouldn't be commercial success if released as a single but who cares... I imagine they would have done a cool video for it. And they should play it live more often. Piano or guitar version, both are great :)

Recess and Shrinking Universe could have been album tracks. Two of my favourite songs.

The Gallery is also good. I have to listen to Hullabaloo now. :cool:

Probably 'Endlessly', first off. Every review of the album said that it was a weak track, but it's one of my personal favourites, as it's so beautiful and heartfelt.

'Fury', obviously, but that's a well loved track, only here because it should have found a place on our version of the album. :)

'Host' is a good track to listen to when you've just been dumped ( :'( ) so buying the Cave single was well worth it, and not a lot of the Muse fans I know seem to have heard of it, which is a tragedy.

Other than that, probably 'Eternally Missed', which is an amazing live track, and the music box type effect used is really strange, but fits that song well.