1. 1. Most Under-rated track?

• Escape
    • Exo-Politics
    • Screenager
    • Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    • Bliss, actually heh
    • Other (please specify)

oh lol. i need to board more then lol ive never seen it mentioned... :LOL:

KoC is pretty much in every setlist musers make up (see this section and the other muse topic), in the songs that should never leave the setlist thread and mentioned several times in your favourite part of any muse songs thread.

I say City of Delusion!

It's bloody brilliant and no one EVER gives it any credit! Those strings work so well!

Look up and count 4 posts up from yours... ;)

Now you can't say no one EVER gives it any credit!!!!! :p

I like Host. :happy: Thought it was Rain off the Newton Abbot Demo once. I can't identify these songs I just got very well yet. :LOL:

City of Delusion is good. Although I do prefer Hoodoo and Take a Bow. Not so sure about MoTP anymore.

Host is getting a growing fan base :happy:

CoD and Hoodoo are 2 of my 3 fav songs on BHAR. I love playing them really loud in my car and sing along... especially:

CoD: "I will avenge / and justify my reasons with your blood"

Hoodoo: "Don't be afraid / I will take the blow for you"

I have done it so much that I can pretty much copy Matt's voice and intonations... :facepalm:

Yes I have palmfaced myself on that one!!11!!

Host is getting a growing fan base :happy:

CoD and Hoodoo are 2 of my 3 fav songs on BHAR. I love playing them really loud in my car and sing along... especially:

CoD: "I will avenge / and justify my reasons with your blood"

Hoodoo: "Don't be afraid / I will take the blow for you"

I have done it so much that I can pretty much copy Matt's voice and intonations... :facepalm:

Yes I have palmfaced myself on that one!!11!!

Don't be afraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid is what it sounds like to me, because I can't hold that note. It makes me really sad whenver I don't. But I have done it a total of once! :awesome:

Don't be afraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid is what it sounds like to me, because I can't hold that note. It makes me really sad whenver I don't. But I have done it a total of once! :awesome:

Practice, practice, practice... Once you managed to have a steady release of your voice and air it just comes out easily!!! ;)

KoC is pretty much in every setlist musers make up (see this section and the other muse topic), in the songs that should never leave the setlist thread and mentioned several times in your favourite part of any muse songs thread.

oh...

i substitute endlessly then. and motp. i really like motp.

I'd have to say that Interlude off Absolution is severely underrated, it's never played live and no-one ever talks about it.

I don't know for sure but it sounds similar to something else, unless that something else is Interlude and I'm just messed up in the head

I've seen loads of credit for City of Delusion on the board! Many people are uber pissed that it hasn't been on setlists!

As much as I love CoD... I'm glad they don't play it live because, no offence but the couple of times they did Matt couldn't really sing the chorus and it just ruined the song for me... :(

DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT!!!! personally it is my all time favorite muse song, and i would love to see it live!

I think another underrated one is Cave, i know quite a few people who are huge muse fans who say it's their favorite....i don't think it gets enough credit, it is crazy and absolutely beautiful....gah!

But my favorite from the album is Overdue, which obviously no one ever talks about....but the album version and the long EP version both fucking rock!

YEAH! Why doesn't anyone seem to appreciate the genius of Cave? Especially with the guitar solo over that beautiful piano at the end!!!

I also think Starlight gets slagged on a bit too much because of how annoying the people who adore it tend to be.

Its actually got a pretty cool oddly downbeat melody to it, between the thrumming pounding bass line and the pleading grasping vocals.

I think TIRO is much more dire, really.

• 1 month later...