get me two packs of cigs, three bottles of whiskey, special brownies and a union jack flag and meet me in SF in 4 months.

Its On. looks like you just got your self a new parent :awesome:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That won't be necessary anymore, my mom agreed to get me and my older sister tickets as my 16th birthday present! :awesome:

Even though your offer is tempting :LOL:

Put me on the list!

I hope you can make it!

It looks like I will make it. After not going to the shows in Los Angeles in September, I have to be there so we can meet. :D

I just have to make sure to high tail it out of my class on Thursday (that ends at noon) so I can buy my ticket. Or, I could buy my ticket by using my cell phone's web browser. :chuckle:

It looks like I will make it. After not going to the shows in Los Angeles in September, I have to be there so we can meet. :D

I just have to make sure to high tail it out of my class on Thursday (that ends at noon) so I can buy my ticket. Or, I could buy my ticket by using my cell phone's web browser. :chuckle:

Yay :happy: I'm so excited for this! It's going to be super fun.

:chuckle: Good luck!

Yay :happy: I'm so excited for this! It's going to be super fun.

:chuckle: Good luck!

August is going to be one expensive month for me. Going to England will be the most expensive, but hearing Origin Of Symmetry live will be so worth the cost, plus I finally get to go over to England (a childhood dream of mine).

I actually found myself contemplating Lolla earlier today (going to wait until they are actually confirmed). :facepalm:

August is going to be one expensive month for me. Going to England will be the most expensive, but hearing Origin Of Symmetry live will be so worth the cost, plus I finally get to go over to England (a childhood dream of mine).

I actually found myself contemplating Lolla earlier today (going to wait until they are actually confirmed). :facepalm:

Should be a really awesome experience for you :happy:

I'm really hoping that since OSL is less than 2 weeks before R/L, Muse will rehearse some of the OoS tracks for us :awesome:

Hahah oh wow, well Lolla should be fun too!

I'm really hoping that since OSL is less than 2 weeks before R/L, Muse will rehearse some of the OoS tracks for us :awesome:

Yes, I hope so too! I REALLY want to hear some OoS tracks!

I will be sobbing if we get Space Dementia or Citizen Erased.

And spazzing out if we get Hyper Music.

And sobbing even more if we get Megalomania.

Even though I've seen Bliss once, I will probably cry for that too.

All in all, I'll be an emotional mess.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. :D

That's one of the reasons I want to go. The chance to hear deep Origin songs that don't get played anymore or get played rarely being aired out for the first time. If you and I get to the barrier, you have to promise to hold me up should they start "Space Dementia" or "Citizen Erased". ;):p

I doubt I'd be able to make Lolla (as much as I'd love to be able to meet more Musers). Lolla + OSL + Leeds/Reading would equal an exhausting August. But, it would be worth it to get to travel and meet people. :)

I will be sobbing if we get Space Dementia or Citizen Erased.

And spazzing out if we get Hyper Music.

And sobbing even more if we get Megalomania.

Even though I've seen Bliss once, I will probably cry for that too.

Same

Same

Same

Lucky L.A. Night 2 attendee :mad: Sacramento was, in hindsight, a sack of shit. :(

I'm definitely looking forward to it. :D

That's one of the reasons I want to go. The chance to hear deep Origin songs that don't get played anymore or get played rarely being aired out for the first time. If you and I get to the barrier, you have to promise to hold me up should they start "Space Dementia" or "Citizen Erased". ;):p

I doubt I'd be able to make Lolla (as much as I'd love to be able to meet more Musers). Lolla + OSL + Leeds/Reading would equal an exhausting August. But, it would be worth it to get to travel and meet people. :)

Yeah that's one of the reasons I'm so excited :D we may be among the last group of people to ever hear some of those songs! Haha we may collapse.

:yesey: Certainly worth the money if you can save up enough.

Yeah I was lucky with LA2, as it was the only show I went to on that leg of the tour :$ and RBS too.

Also, I'm going to cry when I see Arcade Fire again. It's not a given for Muse, but I ALWAYS cry at AF shows.

Yeah I was lucky with LA2, as it was the only show I went to on that leg of the tour :$ and RBS too.

Ugh...don't rub it in. :(

I was so let down when the security guy's copy of the set for Sac had "MK Ultra" on it. :'( But alas, no "MK Ultra" (and no "Guiding Light" either, so maybe a bullet was dodged?)

Ugh...don't rub it in. :(

I was so let down when the security guy's copy of the set for Sac had "MK Ultra" on it. :'( But alas, no "MK Ultra" (and no "Guiding Light" either, so maybe a bullet was dodged?)

Sorry, I wasn't trying to :(

Wtf? :noey: That's horrible. Although they teased us by soundchecking all 3 parts of Exo and Apocalypse Please.

At ACX 09 I got GL instead of MKU :indiff:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to :(

Wtf? :noey: That's horrible. Although they teased us by soundchecking all 3 parts of Exo and Apocalypse Please.

At ACX 09 I got GL instead of MKU :indiff:

It's okay. Hearing people talk about their awesome gigs just makes me revisit Sacramento in my mind. Oakland was freaking amazing, though. It could be Muse just likes the Bay Area better than the rest of Nor Cal? Oakland had "Map Of The Problematique" (my reaction: :eek: "Holy shit! 'Map Of The Problematique'") and "MK Ultra (my reaction: :eek: "Fucking 'MK Ultra'")

Definitely looking forward to these shows because, since they're no longer promoting The Resistance, I hope it means they will just rock out and melt brains and faces.

It's okay. Hearing people talk about their awesome gigs just makes me revisit Sacramento in my mind. Oakland was freaking amazing, though. It could be Muse just likes the Bay Area better than the rest of Nor Cal? Oakland had "Map Of The Problematique" (my reaction: :eek: "Holy shit! 'Map Of The Problematique'") and "MK Ultra (my reaction: :eek: "Fucking 'MK Ultra'")

Definitely looking forward to these shows because, since they're no longer promoting The Resistance, I hope it means they will just rock out and melt brains and faces.

:happy: I have yet to hear MotP and MKU :supersad:

I really hope so too!

Archived