Yeah, I think as it stands, we can deal with just a FB group since it's not nearly the crowd we have for Lolla. Went ahead and made one here. :)

And here's the list with everyone so far, plus close friends I'm totally adding without their permission :p

THE LIST

agenthal

xsunburnedx

xogirl

sprocketeer

JessicaSarahS

supralover23

Shlebee

Sizzle'd

melon

Liz0_o

I think it would be good to have everyone's real names listed as well, unless somebody's uncomfortable with that, then that's fine.

I'm cool with real names. Shall put in first post.

On my phone atm, can't read the page all that well

I'm planning to attend. Anyone have info on the "travel packages" an such? I'm gonna do more reseach on work comp when I got more time.

2011 TRAVEL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

Three (3) Nights at the Hotel Nikko

Two (2) 3-Day GA or VIP Tickets to Outside Lands

Two (2) Outside Lands Posters

Shuttle Transportation for 2 people between the hotel and the festival

3-Night GA Travel Package: $1299 for 2 people

3-Night VIP Travel Package: $1799 for 2 people

For more info and to book your travel package, go to http://www.cidentertainment.com

You live in Hayward, right? I think I might stay at my friend's house in Hayward and use the Castro Valley BART station. The one in Richmond is way too scary for me. We should BART and MUNI together.

Sounds good. I'm slightly closer to the Hayward station, but not by much.

I had an awesome time biking in SF a few years ago. I don't remember all the places but we ended up going through Fisherman's Wharf, over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Sausalito. Maybe my favorite city biking experience.

Yea, I guess it depends on where you bike. The scenic routes tend to be a lot safer, but the city streets have crazy drivers.

I would just like to take this moment to say I TOLD YOU SO. Seriously, seriously, I get to this time. :p I've had a gut feeling on this one for half a year, ask my mom, and I definitely have posted around about this. Sorry, I just had no proof and even bought a ticket on it. Hell, I started the rumors that Muse would be there! :D Hey gut feeling, you rock! :LOL: /rant I wanted to start a speculation thread a long time ago, but no proof :(

You did! See you at Lolla and Outside Lands... :LOL:

MUSE! *shakes fist in the air* :indiff: WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME TEMPTED THEN BROKE YOU SUNNNS O' BEETCHES? :supersad: Well, I'm thinking of just flying out from San fran now to head to Europe for R/L...thinking about cancelling lolla altogether just to afford everything. These decisions are tough. But yeah, as of right now, attending OSL is happening. :happy:

I'm definitely going! :)

Has anyone here ever been to OSL? I've heard that in past years there have been problems, disorganization, and people generally haven't been too happy with it...Any personal experiences?

Just curious; I'm going either way. :happy:

i've never been to a festival before, and i really want to go to this. so just wondering, like to see muse at night and be close to the stage, do we have to stand out there all day or do people move? (i know nothing btw so any tips plz) :musesign:

Some people do shift around and you could probably get a far left or right bit of the rail. But generally speaking, if you want rail, plan on being there as soon as gates open and stay there all day.

usually festivals have multiple stages, and if you want to be anywhere near the front for any of the headlining bands, u gotta "camp" out in front of that stage for half the day.

and agreed with jessicasarah, if u want rail u gotta get there waaaaaaay too early.

sorry for being a noob, but since it is a festival with many other bands/artists, does that mean Muse's performance will not be as long as a regular Muse concert?

usually headliners get 90 minutes (or more) to play their set - so I wouldn't worry about having a shorter setlist.

of course there are sometimes different rules for each festival!

People here who are just interested in seeing Muse:

GO LISTEN TO THE OTHER BANDS.

Seriously.

This lineup is fantastic, I can't even believe we're getting so many amazing bands along with Muse. I especially recommend Arcade Fire, I am completely in love with those guys (to be honest they are my favorite band, Radiohead and Muse come after).

This will be my third time seeing both Muse and AF, second time seeing The Black Keys. And I am beyond excited for my first time seeing Deadmau5, Arctic Monkeys, Foster the People, The Joy Formidable, Beruit, The Decemberists, The Limousines, The Vaccines, MGMT, Phantogram, Little Dragon, OK GO, Little Dragon, and Sia. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

:dance:

hi melon, one of the local muse fans i have yet to meet :D

i have not heard any feedback about any previous OSL Festivals. i should look into that tho

how many of you guys going to buy extra tix or coordinating with others in buying tix?

Hey :happy: I'm excited to see all of my muser buddies again!

I've heard only great things about this festival. Two people I know have gone in previous years, they say it's very relaxed and a pleasant atmosphere.

I think I'm just buying one ticket...

Archived