Definitely going to this one! Festival in Chicago. Festival in San Fran. And festivals in Europe. I cannot wait for August! :awesome:

I'm already broke this month! Lollapalooza & Outside possibly for me, but Europe sounds like a blast!!!

I would just like to take this moment to say I TOLD YOU SO. Seriously, seriously, I get to this time. :p I've had a gut feeling on this one for half a year, ask my mom, and I definitely have posted around about this. Sorry, I just had no proof and even bought a ticket on it. Hell, I started the rumors that Muse would be there! :D Hey gut feeling, you rock! :LOL: /rant I wanted to start a speculation thread a long time ago, but no proof :(

Heh, nice one Haley. You should start rumors of Muse playing in your backyard. ;)

I noticed the $140 parking pass. Eep. Then again, it's San Francisco, the notorious promoter of "public transit or face the guillotine". Start researching BART routes.

Even BART doesn't go to the park -- you have to take a bus from one of the stations.

Heh, nice one Haley. You should start rumors of Muse playing in your backyard. ;)

I noticed the $140 parking pass. Eep. Then again, it's San Francisco, the notorious promoter of "public transit or face the guillotine". Start researching BART routes.

The magic only works if I have a "feeling" about it. ;)

And I will die if Muse is Sunday. Muse on my birthday, plz kthnxbai.

EDIT: Nvm, they are Saturday, ah well.

Archived