Irish stalker 'freaks out' Muse frontman

Pinky753

I think it's basically a good thing that this thread was revived. I'd read about this stalker before but had no idea what he looked like' date=' and now I (and other visitors to this thread) know....[/quote']

Yeah let's all keep an eye out and deliver swift justice 0_o lmfao

Bottles with messages :LOL: Maybe Matt is freaked out cause he can't decode it ;) Just kidding...

Stalkers are bad...I had one few years ago who stalked me over months and tried at least to break down the balcony door when I was alone at home at night. Was a big hullabaloo with police and everything :( Now there is a law against stalking in my country but in those days it wasn't adopted yet and police said they can only act if "something happens". Was a strange time for me.

• 2 weeks later...
"I'm a little bit freaked out," he said. "There are definitely a few people that pick up on the more obscure elements of any political meanings that might be in any of the songs and tend to take it a bit too far."

that goes way beyond this stalker, he's never read a thread in songs and releases obviously :rolleyes:

Okayyyyyy this guy is strange and weird...

:stunned::stunned::stunned::shifty::shifty:

GUYS and GURLS

Here's the plan only need to quote me if you want to join in. We are going to band together with our weapons of choice and go to all the living arrangements that matt has, Sit on his doorstep on watch 24/7 and wait for the stalker.

Who would be happy to explain to matt why we are on his doorstep???

:happy::happy:

I think it's basically a good thing that this thread was revived. I'd read about this stalker before but had no idea what he looked like' date=' and now I (and other visitors to this thread) know....[/quote']

+1

And his facial hair is quite creepy. :stunned:

Archived