Irish stalker 'freaks out' Muse frontman

Pinky753

I once considered, in a drunken stupor, visiting Matt Bellamy's mother, as I live but 45 mins away on the train, to merely take her a hamper and thank her for helping such man blossom.

But I didn't; thought it was odd.

It appears that this crazy man didn't have the same concerns of appearing insane as I did!

how do you know who she is to begin with?

i think everyone's so paranoid because they don't want another John Lennon incident to happen.

I'm not essentially a fan of Muse...

You sure have a funny way of showing it....

do you reckon this is why marley park hasnt been announced yet! haha. DAMN YOU MURF.

Pfft, putting the Irish to shame...:LOL:

:LOL:

non-famous, non-rich people get stalked too sometimes. by an ex, a neighbour, a random guy they used to take the bus with... people growing obsessions are wrong whoever is the object of the obsession. it appears here that we only happen to know it because Matt is famous indeed and that's how that guy started his obsession, but it doesn't change much, stalking is wrong, there are laws about it (restraining orders or something ?)

besides it's a bit mean what you're saying, "you're rich so shut up if a freak shows up, you've looked for it ?" :stunned: Matt just wanted to play music, he never dreamt he'd have freaks at his doorstep :stunned:

what if the guy's obsession grows and the next step is to physically threaten Matt or his relatives ?

the stalker is wrong, from whatever angle I look at it.

ya ok it makes sense to fight for things like poor matts poor feelings. i'm sure he a leatherskined bastard like the rest of us, what i mean is that he is well past capable of handling it. (i say that without the knowledge of how bad it can really get :) anyway, life is full of mysterious corners and strange methods. life is not some fucking equation where we justify it with 2 + 2 = 4 when we all know that it can equal 5,6 even 1,000,000.

all i am saying is, he is matt fucking bellamy i am pretty sure there are many many other things he can put his mind on and be busy with. he is loaded and on top of the world. everywhere he goes he is gonna get media's sauron-like eye for attention. is there really anything at all to wine about (not saying he is whining)?

ya ok it makes sense to fight for things like poor matts poor feelings. i'm sure he a leatherskined bastard like the rest of us, what i mean is that he is well past capable of handling it. (i say that without the knowledge of how bad it can really get :)anyway, life is full of mysterious corners and strange methods. life is not some fucking equation where we justify it with 2 + 2 = 4 when we all know that it can equal 5,6 even 1,000,000.

all i am saying is, he is matt fucking bellamy i am pretty sure there are many many other things he can put his mind on and be busy with. he is loaded and on top of the world. everywhere he goes he is gonna get media's sauron-like eye for attention. is there really anything at all to wine about (not saying he is whining)?

:stunned:

first, I don't think any of us here knows Bellamy enough to know what he can put up with and what he can't. not that it makes any difference with how wrong stalking is.

second, media / paparazzi and stalking are two different things. media are just trying to make money, stalking is about having a personal obsession that has the potential to grow to threatening proportion.

and thirdly, the part I highlighted in bold... wtf ? I hope you realize how random and out of the blue this crap is. you don't make any sense, mate, hope you know that. it's not proving your point to come out with nonsensical arguments.:stunned:

• 2 weeks later...
You sure have a funny way of showing it....

Pfft, putting the Irish to shame...:LOL:

Can you image Matt's face when they were told they're doing a gig here. :stunned:...:eek:....:ninja:

There's gonna be soooo much security at this gig. Metal detectors, sniffer dogs, the works...:LOL:

:stunned:

first, I don't think any of us here knows Bellamy enough to know what he can put up with and what he can't. not that it makes any difference with how wrong stalking is.

:

and how do you know how much Matt can handle? you don't know him personally, nor do the rest of us. only HE knows how much he is capable of handling, and obviously this has been going on for quite sometime, so he seems to have been "handling it" for a while. he probably thought it was a nice gesture from a fan, and he probably thought that for a while. we all do that shit - but now he knows it's getting extreme. he's probably better at handling stuff then a lot of us here.

and how do you know how much Matt can handle? you don't know him personally, nor do the rest of us.

that's exactly what I meant. please re-read: I don't think any of us here knows Bellamy enough to know what he can put up with and what he can't.

only HE knows how much he is capable of handling, and obviously this has been going on for quite sometime, so he seems to have been "handling it" for a while. he probably thought it was a nice gesture from a fan, and he probably thought that for a while. we all do that shit - but now he knows it's getting extreme. he's probably better at handling stuff then a lot of us here.

pure guessing work, again, you can't know if that's how it is or how it isn't.

and for the 385495734th time, it does not change anything about the fact that stalking is WRONG !!

that's exactly what I meant. please re-read: I don't think any of us here knows Bellamy enough to know what he can put up with and what he can't.

pure guessing work, again, you can't know if that's how it is or how it isn't.

and for the 385495734th time, it does not change anything about the fact that stalking is WRONG !!

wtf? probably and seems mean nothing - what other words was i supposed to use?

wtf? probably and seems mean nothing - what other words was i supposed to use?

you'll notice that "seem" is not "is" and "probably" is not "surely". it means you are just guessing and there's nothing you say that can be backed up by anything.

I'm really sick of this thread, so much people talking so much non sense and thinking stalking is alright. I had forgotten "main muse" was such a creepy place :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(i reckon this post migth get deleted for rude language so ill try and be discreet) murf27 you're a see you next tuesday. greater plans, purposes etc. shut eff up he's a musician who likes pasta wine, sex and riffs. he doesnt take this lizard queen shit seriously

Archived