No april fools prank?

I think Exogenesis part 4 was 2010.

2009 was the supposed launching of their fanclub, Operation Invincible or something along those lines.

And I think in 2008 they got every Muse fansite on the net to close for a day under apparent legal action from Warner Music. That was a good one, amazing how many people bought it. Until the head of the operation was revealed to be one Sophia Proll. (I was posting under a different username back then just so you know)

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of these.

I don't get it :'(

still!

Posting a big "MUSE ARE GONNA PERFORM OOS IN FULL" on April fools. People will wonder what the prank is(like now), and then they would start to question the OoS in full statements.

Posting a big "MUSE ARE GONNA PERFORM OOS IN FULL" on April fools. People will wonder what the prank is(like now), and then they would start to question the OoS in full statements.

Yeah I just realised after I followed up the comments in Banter :facepalm: Although to be fair I don't really think many people would have doubted it really anyway

Surely that wouldn't have fooled anyone for long. We've heard R?L confirmed from the horse's mouth (Matt's) so he would have had to be in on the joke, which isn't very likely.

You are forgetting that this is a board where people believed Exogenesis part 4 even after they had heard it.

Surely that wouldn't have fooled anyone for long. We've heard R/L confirmed from the horse's mouth (Matt's) so he would have had to be in on the joke, which isn't very likely.

omg how dare you refer to Matt as a horse's mouth! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

With fans like you, it's no wonder he deleted his myspace account and knocked up Kate Hudson! :rolleyes::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Surely that wouldn't have fooled anyone for long. We've heard R/L confirmed from the horse's mouth (Matt's) so he would have had to be in on the joke, which isn't very likely.

Total fail prank. Maybe the reason I didn't get it at first is because it's such a complete and utter failure.

With fans like you, it's no wonder he deleted his myspace account and knocked up Kate Hudson! :rolleyes::mad:

:LOL:

I'm still anticipating some kind of April Fifth Day prank or some crap involving time zones in other galaxies. :shifty:

Total fail prank. Maybe the reason I didn't get it at first is because it's such a complete and utter failure.

:LOL:

I'm still anticipating some kind of April Fifth Day prank or some crap involving time zones in other galaxies. :shifty:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have to admit that I fell for last years prank (Exo 4). I was sitting in my dorm room thinking OMG THIS IS SWEET...only to find out it was a drunkard singing Creep by Radiohead.

By roommate couldn't stop laughing. Actually we were talking about it today lol.

Archived