I said:

"I've no idea where this guy is getting his info from. The majority of Muse fans agree that Origin is their best album by far. Definitely not the inconsistent Black Holes or the overblown Resistance. It's just great songs.

I'd rather have Micro Cuts than pretty much anything off the Resistance (and it's not like I hate the new record).

Or maybe it's just NME talking sh(te again."

--

nmelol

I said:

"I've no idea where this guy is getting his info from. The majority of Muse fans agree that Origin is their best album by far. Definitely not the inconsistent Black Holes or the overblown Resistance. It's just great songs.

I'd rather have Micro Cuts than pretty much anything off the Resistance (and it's not like I hate the new record).

Or maybe it's just NME talking sh(te again."

--

nmelol

Though, wasn't this the reactions from the festival goers?

Meaning, not just Muse fans.

“And let’s not forget, the first half of ‘Origin…’ – ‘New Born’, ‘Bliss’, ‘Plug In Baby’, ‘Citizen Erased’ – is stone cold, encore worthy Muse in excelsis and ‘Feeling Good’’s only a few Riffs Of Apollo away.

:chuckle:

Well, yeah, to which I ask where is this 'reaction'? :LOL:

It's people on boards like this that are gonna be going to see Muse at Reading. "Passing by Strokes fans" aren't exactly the target demographic of these shows.

Well, yeah, to which I ask where is this 'reaction'? :LOL:

It's people on boards like this that are gonna be going to see Muse at Reading. "Passing by Strokes fans" aren't exactly the target demographic of these shows.

Well, there are loads of people who are gonna see Muse who aren't exactly the kind of fans that owns OoS and loves it to bits. I'm guessing that the reaction is in the comment sections of the NME articles regarding the twitter posts.

This. Festivals are all about the 'hits'.. well, maybe the well-known album tracks anyway. People go to fests thinking things like, 'Oh I really love this band and that band, might check out that band, not arsed about that band... and OH YEAH I might go and see Muse 'cause I like that Starlight song.' So, faced with an hour of OoS is gonna be like :stunned: for them. But not for us. Hell to the yeah.

This. Festivals are all about the 'hits'.. well, maybe the well-known album tracks anyway. People go to fests thinking things like, 'Oh I really love this band and that band, might check out that band, not arsed about that band... and OH YEAH I might go and see Muse 'cause I like that Starlight song.' So, faced with an hour of OoS is gonna be like :stunned: for them. But not for us. Hell to the yeah.

:p

To be honest, the second half of Origin is going to drag a bit at a festival...although once it's finished they'll still have half an hour to fill, so can whack out one or two beasts (as long as those beasts are SS, Dead Star and KoC (and they steer clear of playing anything off TR) :LOL:

Ahem, you forgot Assassin.

To be honest, the second half of Origin is going to drag a bit at a festival...although once it's finished they'll still have half an hour to fill, so can whack out one or two beasts (as long as those beasts are SS, Dead Star and KoC (and they steer clear of playing anything off TR) :LOL:

There's no need to play the songs in album order.

Archived