VOTE for Muse, losing against Tokio Hotel

céki

I wrote this topic knowing there's another one. I only want it to live until tomorrow, which is the last day of the poll. You can lock it, admin, it's not really a thread, but please do not delete it right now.

>Here< Vote everyday!!!

On ne peut pas laisser TH leur marcher sur les pieds! Un gros produit de com contre quelque chose d'aussi inventif et beau que Muse.... On vote tous les jours, allez!

I wrote this topic knowing there's another one. I only want it to live until tomorrow, which is the last day of the poll. You can lock it, admin, it's not really a thread, but please do not delete it right now.

>Here< Vote everyday!!!

On ne peut pas laisser TH leur marcher sur les pieds! Un gros produit de com contre quelque chose d'aussi inventif et beau que Muse.... On vote tous les jours, allez!

You can only vote once.

You can only vote once.

Not true according to other band's fans. Even though you get the "we have already counted your vote" after the 1st time, they say to vote until it doesn't let you anymore, with a message of "take a break, come back later" or something like that.

So vote once, twice, a million times... just vote. Or don't. w/e

Anyway, I didn't see they posted the poll one hour ago, so the votes are closer to 50-50 now.

Yep Lyra, it's not a obligation to vote, you do it if it counts for you or you don't. I wrote this as an information that seemed a bit "scary" for me. But this is only a poll, and I'm not telling that every muser has to vote :)

I've voted numerous times and we're are almost neck and neck. I'll vote more when I get off work. I don't mind Muse losing to some other bands, but Tokio Hotel? No. :$

Sure! This band just can't beat Muse.

@Ryoma-Kun: Right! Even if I can't go.... :| Wish you a great show :)

Er... how do you close/delete a thread? Oo

A bit deceived by the result of the poll, anyway the fans of the other band seemed to care more than the musers.... a win would have been one delight more, but we know they're the best and that's the most important ;)

(Gosh, my good English teachers are so far from now! --')

Er... how do you close/delete a thread? Oo

A bit deceived by the result of the poll, anyway the fans of the other band seemed to care more than the musers.... a win would have been one delight more, but we know they're the best and that's the most important ;)

(Gosh, my good English teachers are so far from now! --')

The reason they won was becuase they had 5 other fanbases voting for them as well and we just had Musers. I think we did pretty well, one against 5! It's not like it matters anyway. I noticed all of Tokio Hotels awards that they have won, have been awards that the fans have voted on. I've never heard them before so I checked them out on Youtube and I have an inkling that they are influenced by 30 Seconds to Mars and the like.

Archived