I knew the interviewer was an idiot, a long time idiot... but this is embarrassing ffs. "Chris has 5 kids" "Who?"

FFS, you are interviewing them and you don't even know their names? Pedazo de pelot...

He's not an idiot, I've seen far worse interviews/interviewers than that one.

They don't need to know about artists personal life...

yes to everything ^^ :LOL:

I didn't hear any of that but I think they probably gave up saying anything that made any sense, after the continual probing to try and find out about their apparent naughty goings on! :LOL:

What was that all about? Would you worry about your daughter becoming a teenager, was it? Would you pick up a girl in a bar and take her on tour with you? Can you advise on how to go about a threesome!? :LOL:

I think they gave up taking any of it seriously and just answered whatever by the end. :chuckle:

What strikes me is that they're so amenable. Nothing seems to phase them. And I love Matt's laugh! :D

Working on it... but believe me... Matt..:stunned:...it's making it hard.

It's all Matt's fault. He gets the blame for everything! :LOL: Good luck with the transcription though. I found Matt easy enough to understand tbh (well the bits I've heard) It was everything else.:D

I could have a go at transcribing the things that Matt said if you like.

Could somebody type the interview? Oh matt.... my nerves....

I normally don't mind but, this interview…it's nuts.

I don't think so. That's what GL is about as well.

But he also said "we didn't play it all last tour" :LOL:

Maybe we should just give it up as lost. I doubt they said anything substantial or insightful that could be relied upon anyway in that situation.

Apart from I liked it when Matt said, when asked about difficulties musicians have in making money nowadays, that he didn't think it was something musicians should be concentrating on. They should be concentrating on the music.

"Musicians shouldn't be that rich, it's not fair, it's just music"

Awww. And then he said that maybe it would go back to not being that rich anymore and basically it didn't matter. Pretty refreshing I think in today's age. In my mind that was the most important thing said in that interview. :happy:

Maybe we should just give it up as lost. I doubt they said anything substantial or insightful that could be relied upon anyway in that situation.

Apart from I liked it when Matt said, when asked about difficulties musicians have in making money nowadays, that he didn't think it was something musicians should be concentrating on. They should be concentrating on the music.

"Musicians shouldn't be that rich, it's not fair, it's just music"

Awww. And then he said that maybe it would go back to not being that rich anymore and basically it didn't matter. Pretty refreshing I think in today's age. In my mind that was the most important thing said in that interview. :happy:

Yes in addition to Dom saying that the clue in threesomes is to not be selfish. It's a common mistake due to men's instincts according Dom.

Around the 30 min mark they start to talk about what kind of show they are going to deliver, being the opening/preshow act.

Matt says "We have three nights, so across the three nights we can play like a lot of different songs, you know"

Soooo... three different setlists?

The interviewer was a total jerk!!

I guess the most annoying part was when he asked them about groupies and illegitimate children.. I'm glad that Matt asked him if his wife was good in bed? but of course, he changed the topic.

Matt and Dom are awesome!! They have a great sense of humour, and are very easygoing people :D

Archived