Innit.

Some people have said his voice can't handle it. For srs?

He couldn't manage this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MBgmzbUYx0

The above needs to happen.

Well, to be fair, the sound of his voice changed alot from 2006 and out towards the end of 2007 and I'm not really surprised that some people may think that if they haven't been paying attention to his vocals this tour. He doesn't really push his voice to the limits in TR songs and his vocals aren't that 'raw' anymore. A possible Showbiz this year would sound very different to the 2006 one but in a good way. The lower notes would sound much better and he'll do good on the high notes aswell.

He can handle Showbiz and they really should play it as imo it's one of their best songs, even if it is one of the oldest. I'd rather hear it than anything off BH&R and TR. I did hear it in 2006 (at the MEN) but can't remember it. Wish I'd had something to record it with me.

Edit: found it on Youtube, not a great recording though.

I don't see how it matters how his voice has matured. He can still reach all the notes that he could in the older days, and he hit his highest recorded note ever just a few weeks ago.

I still don't see what songs he would have a hard time with.

Your point being?

Come on Sippe, I thought you were better than this! Haha

It wasn't immediately obvious to me that it was any higher. On comparison it is higher but I would of thought the Bliss falsetto would trump that in terms of the height of the note.

Come on Sippe, I thought you were better than this! Haha

It wasn't immediately obvious to me that it was any higher. On comparison it is higher but I would of thought the Bliss falsetto would trump that in terms of the height of the note.

What? :LOL: I'm not following.

I don't see what there is to discuss. People seem to believe that it is a matter of opinion which is highest. I haven't checked the note myself, but I trust the person who did.

What? :LOL: I'm not following.

I don't see what there is to discuss. People seem to believe that it is a matter of opinion which is highest. I haven't checked the note myself, but I trust the person who did.

I checked the note out of curiosity. It IS a B5 for about half a second, an A5 for most of it.

Archived