Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

Honestly, I think they'll still play lots of Origin songs in preparation for R&L.

In LA Rising, they were opening for one of their favorite bands and idols, so there was probably a ton of pressure on them, so they played it safe.

This will be them headlining, in a smallish city, so I assume that there will be less pressure on them, and they'll feel good enough to do songs that they haven't done in a while.

Or maybe I'm just being too optimistic.

I too think that the unfortunate setlist from last night only bodes well for the rest of us. Micro Cuts was rehearsed at a soundcheck. Someone's getting it before R/L. Plus we should get 2-4 more songs. And I hope we get 18+ too because I was very saddened by Cincinnati's short ass setlist.

wowww I didn't even know they were selling the orchestra pit seats. D: did muse like just release them recently?

No, this dude is the only guy in the Musiverse with ORCH tix and he's had them for awhile, supposedly purchased at the pre-sale. Funny how no one else seemed to get closer than row L when they purchased thru' the presale. Hmmmm....

This will be my first Muse show, this coming Weds. In your best estimation when will Muse take stage?

I have a rag-tag group getting together, (6 of us, all coming from diff directions) and at this point, 3 can't get off work early, and I'm just trying to figure out what our limits are on time. I've been to this venue a bunch of times so I know what it's like parking for concerts, so I know we can't get there last minute, but was trying to figure out what are options are.

Also, did this end up selling out?

Thanks

No, this dude is the only guy in the Musiverse with ORCH tix and he's had

them for awhile, supposedly purchased at the pre-sale. Funny how no one else seemed to get closer

than row L when they purchased thru' the presale. Hmmmm....

just wondering has it been confirmed that person that posted the orchestra section seats is a

scammer? because I noticed the mod removed his posts from this section and the Musebay

section. Just wondering because a friend of mine contacted him but I told him it seemed

way too good to be true. I dont even think you can get PIT tickets for that price the poster

claimed he got at face value. hmmmm.

This will be my first Muse show, this coming Weds. In your best estimation when will Muse take stage?

I have a rag-tag group getting together, (6 of us, all coming from diff directions) and at this point, 3 can't get off work early, and I'm just trying to figure out what our limits are on time. I've been to this venue a bunch of times so I know what it's like parking for concerts, so I know we can't get there last minute, but was trying to figure out what are options are.

Also, did this end up selling out?

Thanks

I'm guessing Muse won't be on until 9-ish. Middle Class Rut should be starting everything at 7.

just wondering has it been confirmed that person that posted the orchestra section seats is a

scammer? because I noticed the mod removed his posts from this section and the Musebay

section. Just wondering because a friend of mine contacted him but I told him it seemed

way too good to be true. I dont even think you can get PIT tickets for that price the poster

claimed he got at face value. hmmmm.

The face value on the tickets does match up with the most expensive tickets that were available on Concertmaps. However, out of everyone I know is going (which is a LOT of people on this board), no one was able to score any seats like these. He more than likely is a professional ticket re-seller who by-passed some part of the computer system to be able to score these seats (as there are two sets of two seats as opposed to four in a row). He's been a world-class asshat to people on the FB Indy gig group and the LA Rising group. Personally, I don't think he deserves the money, but that's just me.

The face value on the tickets does match up with the most expensive tickets that were available on Concertmaps. However, out of everyone I know is going (which is a LOT of people on this board), no one was able to score any seats like these.

true dat ^^ :shifty:

Yeah, basically what Shiner said. Even if they're possibly real, I believe they were secured by dubious methods, and I'm not even confident they're not a scam. Not worth the risk of having someone screwed over by allowing them to be posted here.

Yeah, and he's an asshat.

So Im looking at buying tickets. Section C has some left in Row M, but I always sit on Chris' side...so Im looking for A or B. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Sections D or E are under the roof, or if its just the lower level seats that are?

So Im looking at buying tickets. Section C has some left in Row M, but I always sit on Chris' side...so Im looking for A or B. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Sections D or E are under the roof, or if its just the lower level seats that are?

I have Section B, row T, seats 19, 20 and 22! Please buy them! Make me an offer! :awesome:

bears repeating, just wanted to mention the MuseBay thread.

there seems to be a lot of tickets available.

I screwed up, and I'm expecting to eat my first ticket, but it was Row DD, so moving up to Row M is worth the loss for me :LOL:

*like* I can't wait to see you on Wednesday! :happy:

^ This! :awesome: Yummy!

I'm so excited to meet you guys! I'm all jittery. :happy: :puke:

Tried listing my ticket on ebay, all to no avail :[ I may just end up giving it to someone who's at the venue, I dunno.

Does anyone know if the parking is free?

I listed my tix everywhere and no luck so far. :(

Archived