Best - Hyper Music (crazy wobbly camera)

Worst - Dead Star (There's no need)

deadstar is class, i love the way they have so many cameras, its cool just to see them go all out, and not to have any themes or any of that stuff

Well, I've actually seen them all now... thanks to Rage :D

Best: Muscle Museum... I like weird little stories in clips. Plus, it doesn't make me feel ill from excess camera movement.

Worst: Stockholm Syndrome. You get over the effect after a while. But I still don't really mind it though...

I also love New Born... it's really captivating for some reason. I don't really dislike any of their clips, but I don't think any of their clips are awesome... a lot of them are pretty similiar really.

its crap beacuse its pretty boring, and it doesnt have much of a rewatchable value

Worst: Hysteria (cause they werent in it and that guy was :p)

Best: changes all the time.. usually Bliss and the Muscle Museum vid with the live pieces n stuff :D

best...hmmm...stockholm, bliss, s4a i dnt no they're all gr8!

i fnk the only half un-decent vid was unintended...but it still rocked compare 2alot of others!

Worst : Sing for Absolution

i love the song but that video just makes me piss myself laughing, great if it was a comedy song but its not, its a serious and great song, the video does the track real injustice. I cant wait till a few years down the line when muse have to watch the video and they can see how bad it is, i want to see them cringe!!

Best: Deadstar or Bliss

They just suit their songs perfectly

Best: TIRO

Worst: Sing for Absolution (still, i can't help but watch it!)

One i forgot was good: Muscle Museum U.S. Mix (reminds me of glasto 2000)

Best: Bliss - it matches the song so well

Worst: Uno - though it amuses me greatly, it is awful

best-Sing for Absolution and Stockholm Syndrome (gee, they love their shrooms)

worst-Hysteria or Muscle Museum

Muscle Museum live is worthy of an honourable mention

best: feeling good

worst: hysteria, maybe sing 4 absolution? I never like the new vids, always have get used to it

To be honest I love all the Muse videos (that I've seen) but what the hell was the Plug-In Baby video actually about :confused: Someome please tell me.

To be honest I love all the Muse videos (that I've seen) but what the hell was the Plug-In Baby video actually about :confused: Someome please tell me.

it was about plug-in babies(sp), i think

I've just realised I don't have a "best" or "worst" MUSE video :confused: I like Muscle Museum (crying version, ain't seen the other one :( ), Sunburn and Hysteria (because of Hayley Hysteria - phwoaarr!), I don't like Uno (both versions) and Sing For Absolution, but I can't be defnitive on the whole matter!

However, I have a gut feeling that Butterlies & Hurricanes is gonna be one hell of a vid - fingers crossed.

Best: Bliss or Sunburn.

Worst: Uno (first version, not the one with the rooms) or Stockholm Syndrome.

Hysteria is also pretty bad, but Hayley is hot so it doesn't matter.

However, I have a gut feeling that Butterlies & Hurricanes is gonna be one hell of a vid - fingers crossed.

O yes, that one does deserve a (like you said) hell of a vid!

I don't like the SFA-vid. I'm not really a big fan of the Hysteria vid, but it's actually a good vid, just not my taste. And I miss the band a bit :p

I really like the Feeling Good vid, that one is so beautifull with the Rose-leafs and it really suits with the song. Red/black...beautiful. I think that's their best.

I actually like all of their vids, or better: I don't really care...