Ukrainian Muse fans against inflated prices for the concert!

Chicken

Joined too! My comments from the other topic http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=81740&page=2

Prices for tickets in Ukraine Kiev is totally high!!! 100 Eur in the front stand zone, and 70 Eur in the middle of hall. Young people in Ukraine have salaries from 150 to 350 Eur per months, students can't afford such prices at all. In 2007 tickets cost 30 - 60 Eur and situation with Economics and salaries was better. This is a disaster, such prices is accessible only for rich adults and for youth who have well working parents. For many of my friends it's not accessible, for people who need to arrive to Kiev from other cities too.

As we understand this is Russian organizer who making all 3 shows, like it was in 2007 and band and management can't influence on it. But at least we'd like to let them know.

We love Muse, but ticket prices force us to boycott. Give us reasonable prices for the Ukrainian younger!

Unfortunately your efforts will be in vain. The price will not drop and it would have been worked out fairly, and the inflated price may be due to an external source. Either pay to see them or don't is the simple answer.

Unfortunately your efforts will be in vain. The price will not drop and it would have been worked out fairly, and the inflated price may be due to an external source. Either pay to see them or don't is the simple answer.

Nothing doing in Ukraine is fairly...

Person from UK never understands...

Maybe will not be in vain.

We did something like that here in Brazil with Coldplay, they were charging R$ 600 (£223) for a fan-zone ticket!

We did a campain against that on twitter and other midias and they low the prices to R$500 (£186), still expensive, but £186 it's better than £223 :p. I think it worth at least try..

Good luck guys :happy:

Maybe will not be in vain.

We did something like that here in Brazil with Coldplay, they were charging R$ 600 (£223) for a fan-zone ticket!

We did a campain against that on twitter and other midias and they low the prices to R$500 (£186), still expensive, but £186 it's better than £223 :p. I think it worth at least try..

Good luck guys :happy:

Fair enough! Good luck to them then!

Dear Muse! I know, most likely on you nothing depends, but if you can though by something to affect decrease(reduction) of the price of the ticket on your concert in Kiev! The fans will be very grateful to you! A little who can afford the ticket in the price 100euro, and wishing to reach on a concert it is a lot of!!! I like and I adore you! Thanks!

P.s Excuse for broken English, used the interpreter:)

if you're a real muse fan, the object of money will not come between you and them ;)

Hi, so I live never ever post here, just occasionally lurk, but this is one of the most IGNORANT posts I've ever seen and I had to reply. People in the Ukraine make A LOT less money than anyone in the US, which I noticed you're from. Saying that money will not come between them and Muse is just wrong. Some might give up most of their monthly salary- you know they need money for food and rent and stuff- to see Muse. Besides, this whole thing about 'real muse fans' is so old. People don't have to give up so much to be a 'real' fan You can't give up vitals in your life for a band, even if you absolutely adore them.

Don't know if people in the Ukraine will get the prices down, but good luck to you!:) Hope things work out so you guys get to see what you obviously know is a great band.:)

Good luck, Ukrainian fans! I hope you guys are able to make a difference. And Olly, with all due respect, Matt would be ashamed to hear you speak like that. Ever heard this song called "Uprising"? :)

But then again, it is THEM in the end, causing this. If they really stand by their fans they would've never agreed to such ridiculous prices (in comparison to the Ukrainian-people's salary).

This does leave a nasty taste in one's mouth...

Archived